Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Area51P41

Test rewards

6 comments in this topic

89 posts
6,476 battles

So ok WG you show as a hot fix video about how good your computers are but when it come`s to fixing Test Rewards that i have to put a ticket in to fix or getting the rewards the same time as the Na Eu or Ru server it`s  like to hard to fix. I know we are on the Asia server but once again you have this big computer & it still take`s an extra week for as on the Asia server to get anything the same as all the other servers. I look at all the other servers & each week we on the Asia server have to wait for the same stuff an extra week maybe fix the big computer to work together. I put this in because again the Eu server have got the rewards for P.Test 0.7.2 & i can see now that i will have to put a ticket in to fix missing rewards that have been happening quit a bit lately. It`s always the premium days that are missing. 

606 posts
7,618 battles
44 minutes ago, Somedude_Yudachi said:

They gave PT rewards already?when?

9 hours ago, Area51P41 said:

So ok WG you show as a hot fix video about how good your computers are but when it come`s to fixing Test Rewards that i have to put a ticket in to fix or getting the rewards the same time as the Na Eu or Ru server it`s  like to hard to fix. I know we are on the Asia server but once again you have this big computer & it still take`s an extra week for as on the Asia server to get anything the same as all the other servers. I look at all the other servers & each week we on the Asia server have to wait for the same stuff an extra week maybe fix the big computer to work together.( I put this in because again the Eu server have got the rewards for P.Test 0.7.2) & i can see now that i will have to put a ticket in to fix missing rewards that have been happening quit a bit lately. It`s always the premium days that are missing. 

^^der u go @somedude_Yudachi, in bold font)

Edited by Gummilicious

Sign in to follow this