Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
icy_phoenix

Get free goodies from Twitch prime

41 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

1,795
[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,180 battles

Check this out!!

https://thedailybounce.net/2018/03/05/world-of-warships-twitch-prime-partner-program/

Screenshot_20180306-005152.thumb.png.d20e1ee8feb4db149fed96ba6c0b1fc3.png

Follow these steps to get some cool free goodies from twitch.

Just sign up for free trial of Twitch prime / Amazon prime.

https://twitch.worldofwarships.com

E17ChOT.jpg

Edited by icy_phoenix
  • Cool 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
131
[FISH]
Member
342 posts
27,156 battles

Does Kappa do anything special like Seagal, Yamamoto or Honore ?

Or is it just the name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,605 posts
2,887 battles
1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

"Highly skilled"?

:kappa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
396
[PATEN]
Video Contributor, Clantest Coordinator
2,440 posts
11,558 battles

:kappa:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,948
[TDA]
Super Tester
4,551 posts
5,145 battles

Yeah....no.

Ill keep my CC details to myself for the sake of another novelty captain and some crates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
666
[O7]
Member
2,456 posts
15,804 battles
28 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Yeah....no.

Ill keep my CC details to myself for the sake of another novelty captain and some crates

If you have already used Amazon in the past then they know them already.

I instantly deleted the twitch stuff but there is a good chance I will maintain amazon prime for a while.

As for the haul.

10 pt USN capt.

50 camo.

50 signals.

Thanks @icy_phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
463
[LNA]
Member
1,925 posts
11,684 battles

It require a bank card for verification. For those who do not have one this will be a major turn off ( they charge 1usd as a test, then send it back ).

So it isnt exactly free , you need to set up a visa/mastercard or a similar card to even get the stuffs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
245
[LBAS]
Member
867 posts
9,161 battles
6 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

It require a bank card for verification. For those who do not have one this will be a major turn off ( they charge 1usd as a test, then send it back ).

So it isnt exactly free , you need to set up a visa/mastercard or a similar card to even get the stuffs.

No they wont charge you 1usd to test

Added my card and no value was deducted at Amazon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
463
[LNA]
Member
1,925 posts
11,684 battles
4 minutes ago, Gummilicious said:

No they wont charge you 1usd to test

Added my card and no value was deducted at Amazon

I have tried it , they deducted 1 usd then send it back few hours later as a test of credibility for twitch prime.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,948
[TDA]
Super Tester
4,551 posts
5,145 battles
36 minutes ago, keskparane said:

If you have already used Amazon in the past then they know them already.

I instantly deleted the twitch stuff but there is a good chance I will maintain amazon prime for a while.

As for the haul.

10 pt USN capt.

50 camo.

50 signals.

Thanks @icy_phoenix

10 pt captain.

Ok.  I'm in and out

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
245
[LBAS]
Member
867 posts
9,161 battles
27 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

I have tried it , they deducted 1 usd then send it back few hours later as a test of credibility for twitch prime.

oh welp :3 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
388 posts
4,227 battles
41 minutes ago, Aaditya_AJ said:

zpHFb2t.png
WHAT THE HELL!!! what should I do now??? =_=

Subscribe to prime directly and try again. It should be ok

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
68
[LBAS]
Beta Tester
217 posts
4,178 battles

Well just get it with 7 day trial by using debit card, 10 skill captain always welcome and those free stuff is very nice.:cap_win:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,180 battles
8 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

"Highly skilled"?

Commander Kappa (USA) with 10 undistributed skill points One of the most popular emotes on Twitch, Kappa receives elite commander XP and can helm the US ships. Twitch Prime camo decreases ship detectability by 3%, increases enemy shell dispersion by 4%, and increases the amount of XP earned by 125%.

 

Hawt Dayum

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
772
[MRI]
Member
1,873 posts
10,833 battles
1 hour ago, icy_phoenix said:

Commander Kappa (USA) with 10 undistributed skill points One of the most popular emotes on Twitch, Kappa receives elite commander XP and can helm the US ships. Twitch Prime camo decreases ship detectability by 3%, increases enemy shell dispersion by 4%, and increases the amount of XP earned by 125%.

 

Hawt Dayum

Wait wut? How does that work? Don't you only get elite xp on a 19-point captain? Or does he earn a small bit of elite xp every match?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,948
[TDA]
Super Tester
4,551 posts
5,145 battles
7 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Kappa receives elite commander XP and can helm the US ships. 

Nyet.

Can helm premium ships without penalty but needs retraining for any other USN ship.  Not sure what they mean by "receives elite commander XP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
263
[LUOMU]
Super Tester
1,418 posts
10,366 battles
6 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Wait wut? How does that work? Don't you only get elite xp on a 19-point captain? Or does he earn a small bit of elite xp every match?

I had a friend test it out, apparently Kappa does not provide any capt FXP out of the box, at least when commanding an Erie in coop.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,795
[SGC]
Super Tester
7,897 posts
8,180 battles
30 minutes ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

I had a friend test it out, apparently Kappa does not provide any capt FXP out of the box, at least when commanding an Erie in coop.

Wut, they lied... Or translation screw up again?

Edited by icy_phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
666
[O7]
Member
2,456 posts
15,804 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Nyet.

Can helm premium ships without penalty but needs retraining for any other USN ship.  Not sure what they mean by "receives elite commander XP.

I would think they simply mean he receives 183k elite commander xp. This means he goes from 0 to 10 skill.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,948
[TDA]
Super Tester
4,551 posts
5,145 battles
8 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

I had a friend test it out, apparently Kappa does not provide any capt FXP out of the box, at least when commanding an Erie in coop.

I ran him in my misery and he didn't earn elite XP.    I think Kesparane has explained it well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×