You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
drakon233

this game is literally unplayable

48 comments in this topic

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

3 days ago my FPS was at a steady 50 at full graphics

after the patch it dropped to 30

today it went down to 30 on low settings, and nothing works to solve the issue, every time i open the game it breaks even more, im delet the game and i dont think im bothering to log back in before you fix the damn FPS drops, i didnt spend my cash to finally play wows on a new laptop to get better FPS to get screwed over by shitty programming

get your shit together WG and solve this ASAP, stop doing things no one cares about and fix the damn game, fix the republiqe citadels, fix the graphics bug and fix the cyclone spotting bug

no one cares about more noob friendly torpedo trails

Edited by drakon233

318 posts
6,868 battles
21 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

today it went down to 30 on low settings, and nothing works to solve the issue, every time i open the game it breaks even more, im delet the game and i dont think im bothering to log back in before you fix the damn FPS drops, i didnt spend my cash to finally play wows on a new laptop to get better FPS to get screwed over by shitty programming

get your shit together WG and solve this ASAP, stop doing things no one cares about and fix the damn game, fix the republiqe citadels, fix the graphics bug and fix the cyclone spotting bug

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/27-bug-reports/

Perhaps posting in the correct section will get your issue noticed?

1,105 posts
3 hours ago, drakon233 said:

fix the cyclone spotting bug

wTF.... this bug is so OP, i thought lolanta using radar... but nope, i see lyon, mogami and richeliue... i am just phew phew em from 9km with mogami... i wonder why they are not shooting back....

ah its damned bug exploited by saipan, lucky for me this time lol... saipan is on my team

3 hours ago, drakon233 said:

fix the republiqe citadels,

more like :

+2 knot speed

-2 second reload time

GIVE IT HELICOPTER... or just simply catapult plane!!! why the heck there is helipad in there! so frickin useless helipad!

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,469 battles

Strangely , i didnt get any FPS drop , AMD HD6670 is OP despite being a good 6 years old card and can get 40-30 fps on medium or 55-60 on low constantly. The load time is still crap and now even crappier. Mwuhahah

Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

9 fps in evening and 30 fps at night, .......... and new water effect took me some more fps, still some what playable for me:cap_book:

163 posts
7,901 battles

Whatever it is it's not effecting all systems.  I have a work laptop with integrated graphics, running in 1080p has many settings off and turned down and yes it has some minor fps drops.  Have not tried enough games in it to see if it got worse.

My desktop system has no FPS drops from the previous release.  Runs in 4K, although I have not tried the new maximum setting introduced last patch.  Also played near 30 games in a row on Sunday, although 20 of those were co-op on the trot to finish campaign quickly.  No slowdown or leak either, does have a 1080Ti wth 11GB and 32GB system memory though.

[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,703 battles

I have to admit i havent experienced this issue, but many have reported it and i have heard clan members of discord complain about it, so its there.

Its good that its being looked at least as @icy_phoenix quoted.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Ive never seen this before.

Mine is bouncing between 75fps and 50 fps

Ridiculous ping for Australia.  35ms.   I'm actually amazed at how good that is.

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
58 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Ridiculous ping for Australia.  35ms.   I'm actually amazed at how good that is.

Hahaha, welcome to SEA ping level... Lol.

353 posts
5,015 battles
13 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Strangely , i didnt get any FPS drop , AMD HD6670 is OP despite being a good 6 years old card and can get 40-30 fps on medium or 55-60 on low constantly. The load time is still crap and now even crappier. Mwuhahah

Same here. HD5670 and getting 30-75fps on low 1080p

326 posts
10,532 battles
2 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Ive never seen this before.

Mine is bouncing between 75fps and 50 fps

Pretty weird u got unstabble fps base on ur pc spec u have now in ur signature. 

Anyway, have u try revert the game effect to the old one (fire effect, explosions, splashes on water). I'm using the old graphic effect on my 2nd rig and I got stable 60fps on 1080p in game.

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,469 battles
5 hours ago, Harpoon01 said:

i must reduce the graphic from medium to low to get at least 25 fps

Man if you play at 25fps you better off not playing to save your sanity. Its pretty glitchy and the irregular frames will hurt your eyes and aim alot more than WASD hacks

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
Just now, legionary2099 said:

Man if you play at 25fps you better off not playing to save your sanity. Its pretty glitchy and the irregular frames will hurt your eyes and aim alot more than WASD hacks

i'm indie gamer

30 FPS is a godsend for me

411 posts
6,164 battles
18 hours ago, drakon233 said:

If you are running on DX11, changing to DX9 helps a little bit...I don't know why though:Smile_hiding:

[LNA]
1,662 posts
10,469 battles
4 minutes ago, _TAMAL_ said:

If you are running on DX11, changing to DX9 helps a little bit...I don't know why though:Smile_hiding:

DX9 dont do surface optimization as much as DX11 and lack the hard tools to perform the rendering of such details, especially true when rendering high resolution mesh and optimizing small objects , accesories and misc items. This make them look bad compare to DX11 but it save A LOT of resources and computing power.

411 posts
6,164 battles
8 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

DX9 dont do surface optimization as much as DX11 and lack the hard tools to perform the rendering of such details, especially true when rendering high resolution mesh and optimizing small objects , accesories and misc items. This make them look bad compare to DX11 but it save A LOT of resources and computing power.

Well, after playing a lot today, I can confirm that the DX9 solution doesn't work as well as I expected:Smile-_tongue: It does delay the lagging process but lag is still there...Unfortunately and most surprisingly, THERE IS NO MENTION OF THIS GAME BREAKING BUG IN THE 0.7.2.1 HOTFIX:fish_palm:

2,222 posts
13,720 battles

Along the same lines of what I said in another post,  perhaps it's not Wg specific. I actually haven't noticed this behavior in WoWs but did in another game I was playing. Furthermore I don't even think it was happening in that game until I installed the latest nvidia driver.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles
22 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Along the same lines of what I said in another post,  perhaps it's not Wg specific. I actually haven't noticed this behavior in WoWs but did in another game I was playing. Furthermore I don't even think it was happening in that game until I installed the latest nvidia driver.

I installed the lastest driver for my pc during January - after that never update the GC driver. No stuttering issue. after the latest patch of update from WOWs, the nightmare begin. My suspicion is on WOWs.. cuz my pc have been reinstalled recently due to many harware upgrade. (PC breakdown - early January)

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

It just simply compatibility issue. While a report is suffice, but of course, all takes time. I've been in troubled in many ways and times. WG's CS is one of a few company that really offer nice support.
Fixing the game would be hard/impossible without constant feedback with the players who in the trouble. It's like a doctor who want to cure a cancer, yet the cancer-patient run off from the hospital.

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles
On 3/5/2018 at 8:08 PM, drakon233 said:

We have a new patch now, please keep informing us drakon. I hope the stuttering is now gone, but still waiting and testing.