You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
n00b1e

Cannot purchase doubloons in premium shop

8 comments in this topic

48 posts
6,115 battles

Hi, i'm recently trying to buy the 13,5k doubloon pack with 30day premtime bonus priced IND Rp787,636 , but when i'd finish inputting my card information and pressed pay the transaction are not processed. I tried it mutiple times and each time failed without a cut to my debit card, any suggestions on what caused this problem?

1,353 posts
8,881 battles

Perhaps you can try checking with your bank? It could be that they are blocking the transaction for security reasons, so if they are you can tell them to authorise it. 

48 posts
6,115 battles

Do wargaming allow transactions using VCN? Because my card's maker did not allow using the card itself, need to get a VCN for the card or something, and i do not have other means to buy doubloons other than that

WG Staff
461 posts
525 battles

As this issue is mainly bank security, we won't have any control regarding it. And what is a VCN?

48 posts
6,115 battles

Some kind of virtual credit card for added security the bank has as a feature i suppose? I can't do any international transactions without it apparently. But i heard that VCN is not accepted by paypal, so i think it also applies to wg

1,028 posts
7,497 battles
18 hours ago, n00b1e said:

Hi, i'm recently trying to buy the 13,5k doubloon pack with 30day premtime bonus priced IND Rp787,636 , but when i'd finish inputting my card information and pressed pay the transaction are not processed. I tried it mutiple times and each time failed without a cut to my debit card, any suggestions on what caused this problem?

Check your card statement, did the transaction maybe go through?

If the purchase went through, you should have received an email though, so more than likely, it din't go through.

You can talk to your bank to see your card is working OK.

You can also contact WG support. I have done that once or twice in relation to purchases, they have always responded quickly.

48 posts
6,115 battles

They did not go through, simply failed. Thanks tho, but i'd already solved it by by Gudang Voucher

Beta Tester
17 posts
6,406 battles

I had/have this issue since before Christmas. I missed the whole crissy crate deal due to this.

It Turns out WG are VERY picky when it comes to transactions. IF for example you use a prepaid debit card and the card people delay, slow or have some sort of waiting period before transferring credit, WG will slap a ban on that card, and no matter how many emails to support about it, they will NOT CHANGE their stance. It will always be you and/or your bank's problem.

Now how to get around it.

I don't know if WG have shares in paypal or what, but I got around this by using paypal. I have never liked the whole Ebay and paypal ownership thing as it seemed like collusion at large. But, after i linked my not working debit card from my bank to paypal, all of a sudden WG liked the card again, and it recommenced working with them. It even worked for the not working prepaid debit card i got for crissy. SO, it seems WG are slowly passing off the whole "does that DC/CC work and security check" thing to others. Also might i add that my card had worked since 2011 before hand, without any issue with WG games(WOWs and WOT).

So either WG's account has changed and become WAY more picky or they have shares. I dont know, but it all changed just before Christmas, and they wont budge on any support queries you may have.

Try linking it to paypal and see how you go n00b1e.