RimauLaut

Selling Normandie

5 comments in this topic

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

Hi, I need help.

I want to sell my Normandie. This ship I acquire from the mission Le france whatever. Now its with me (+bretagne). Already complete grinding and now I wanna sell it. 

When I want to sell it, it shows "permanent" on the left side of ship photo. What does it mean? Permanent is located under clan discount. I dont have the permanent camo for it. So I wanna know what happen if I sell and the meaning of that "permanent".

Thanks in advance for helping this noob.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

discount bonus you will also sell it at a slightly discounted price 

just a little less credits, nothing you can do about it really, unless you wanna leave the clan for like 300k extra credits or whatever

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles
3 hours ago, FenrirApalis said:

discount bonus you will also sell it at a slightly discounted price 

just a little less credits, nothing you can do about it really, unless you wanna leave the clan for like 300k extra credits or whatever

Not the discount bonus, the other one, "permanent". Discount bonus is from clan for my case. I wonder if its actually just a bug :( I havent sell it, thinking maybe it means something.

Discount bonus <---- this one understood

Permanent<---- this 1?

1,859 posts
5,797 battles
1 hour ago, RimauLaut said:

Not the discount bonus, the other one, "permanent". Discount bonus is from clan for my case. I wonder if its actually just a bug :( I havent sell it, thinking maybe it means something.

Discount bonus <---- this one understood

Permanent<---- this 1?

Yeah clan bonus displays as permanant, I've experienced the same.

Maybe provide a screenshot here if you are still confused

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,870 battles

OHHHHH i get it. Thanks Fenrir. That permanent and discount bonus is actually 1 sentence. Arghhh so confusing. Thanks so much Fenrir hahaha. WG!!!!!