Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Razor_Creed

Game client always crash with unknown reason 0.7.2

4 comments in this topic

1 post

When I playing the game, it always suddenly silent (all sound's gone)....and then after a few seconds....the game is hanged and after half a mintue.....it took me back to the login screen......or even....crashed....

Do anyone face the same problem?

What should I do to solve the problem?

Hope WG can take a look into it.

Thanks!

[HKACC]
252 posts
2,830 battles

I have this problem many times. I had this support discussion with WG's customer service and this is the best solution and worked (/only) for me. Try it, if it still persist then contact WG's CS yourself and try to solve your own problem. To put simply, 1. Is usual too much cache dump need to be cleaning. ...... 2. Sometime my problem persist because my ISP had tendency of changing their connection route to get the best speed for client, but this making WG's server lost connection and can't find my address.

Spoiler

Thank you for contacting Wargaming Support.

We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues on your end. Allow us to assist you!

Please follow these steps to help you get your issue resolved:

• Close all open programs (a reboot will be necessary)
  • Press Start Button (to open start menu) - [On older systems, click Run]
  • Type CMD and hold the left CTRL and Shift buttons at the same time
  • Press Enter
  • Release left 2 buttons

(Another way to complete these steps are to open your START menu, select All Programs, select Accessories, and right click on Command Prompt. Then select Run as Administrator)

You are now in an authorized shell, with a black DOS-looking box open

Enter the following commands one at a time pressing Enter after each one:

ipconfig /flushdns
arp -d *
netsh int ip reset c:\log.txt
netsh winsock reset
shutdown -r -t 0

We would also like you to power cycle you network equipment such as your router or modem.

1. Turn off and unplug all of your network devices. (modem and or network switches/routers) - and if they have a battery, please take them out.
  2. Turn off your computer.
  3. Leave them all off for 30-40 seconds.
  4. Turn them all back on and give them a few minutes to initialize.
  5. Clear your internet browser cache.

Once this has been completed please give the game a test run for a few matches to see if you notice any improvements.

We look forward to your response.

Best Regards,
Elisha Hyatt

1. Clear cache dump thoroughly, follow the spoiler content.
2. ISP side problem, just restart your PC.

Edited by MissMeMiss
add more info

[PSYCO]
7 posts
11,553 battles

The same problem happened to my and my div mates. We queue for ops, then got kicked to login screen.

The ISP problem is not possible since we are from different countries. And for cache dump seem implausible since it will only affected me alone, but it's not.

2 posts
1,362 battles

Same trouble here. Load to my dock no problems and wait a while to load my ship. When i click to enter random battle i just get the load up screen waiting in que.Clock still runs and i give up after 8 minutes.

Log onto game next day and says either won or lost and no experience added.

It has been doing this since last Saturday 17/3 in Australia. I have run internet checkers and all is fine with 24.3 meg sec download and upload is 2.9 meg sec.

System is 1950x thread ripper with 64 meg ram and 2 1070 in sli

Sign in to follow this