Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
TD1

TD1's Naval Corner: Personal Space To Write!

188 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
216 posts
2,638 battles

This is something along the lines of a blog for myself, where I can write generally about things related to WoWS or otherwise.

 

I just bought myself an Admiral Graf Spee, and I seem to be liking it. Granted, I'm a bit bad in it (so far 4 battles, 3 of which ended in my destruction including 1 where I basically tried to pull off a last stand while the rest of my team was either behind me or on the other side. To my relief, they actually succeeded) but so far it's enjoyable to play (though I really gotta stop being broadside-greedy, as the last game ended with me getting citadel'ed three times).

I wanted the Graf Zeppelin so badly, even though it's bad (for novelty value). Hopefully when WG re-worked it it's not going to be as bad as people say it is before the pull-out.

 

Lastly, I personally want to see more British ships; considering they were Europe's unrivaled master of the seas in their Empire days, WG not yet including HMS Vanguard (the last battleship ever launched) or any of the Royal Navy Carriers (HMS Invincible, etc etc) seems like a waste to me. Not to mention I wanted the HMS Prince Of Wales (the one that survived the battle against Bismarck, but later got sunk off Malaya by a bunch of G4M twin-engine torpedo bombers, and now rests something like 56m below the water surface).

 

Okay, that's my 2 cents. 

Edited by TD1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
186 posts
1,713 battles

Hi TD1,

Admiral Graff Spee. :cap_like:. I have her as well and she is a lovely ship. A bit different to a normal cruiser to play. In fact I would say she is a good "Lone Wolf". Particularly in Operations and Co-Op. (love them torps). I share your thoughts on the British tech tree.

Nice too see another personnel space thread.

Cheer's

Alex

B_T23

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
487 posts
7,619 battles

Welcome TD1.

I have the Spee too. Spee can be a fun ship but you do need to show a lot of side to bring the rear turret into action. Showing too much side in the Spee has been many captains downfall. It can be hard to maintain angling if you don't use the Spee's good manoeuvre to turn out and then turn back in after firing. I take Spee out once in a while ( having 100 ships in port means some get neglected) and have fun games in her. She actually plays well in game as she did in real life as a solo warrior looking for targets of opportunity when conditions are favourable. The 8kms torps have excellent angles and her secondaries are pretty good.

I thought the Graf Zep was now in its final and finished state?

Yes please more RN ships. We are getting an unknown RN line this year I believe. I would put money on DD first followed by CV. Would like to see either the Renown or the Repulse battle cruiser make it into game. Repulse was with the Prince of Wales when they were sunk off Malaya. The in game T3 Aussie destroyer HMAS Vampire was there too as part of the destroyer screen for these two ships. Also HMS Vanguard is a must have to include in the game. I would bet we see HMS Ark Royal at some point also. Just hope it is done with the benefit of hindsight after the Graf Zep debacle!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
2,638 battles

The Spee is one solid ship, I agree. Last time I got the most kills out of everyone involved (3 kills), including a Fuso which I torped when he got too close. I wound up doing 55000ish damage in that game. 

 

Graf Zeppelin is being reworked iirc, and hopefully when it gets rereleased it's not suckish like before (AFAIK it caused another mini-Fochgate before).

 

I want to get the Tirpitz or the Loyang next, but I do not own any ships past T6 (the aformentioned Graf Spee, the only T6 I have) and most of my ships are solid T4 (Langley, Hosho, Myogi and Wyoming are my favorites), and leaping straight to T8 can be burdensome on my skills. Perhaps I'll own the T6 and T7 premium ships first.... Say, the Duca D'aosta.

 

IIRC the real-life Italians during WW2 had a couple of carriers too. I'd like to see those in game. 

Wait, the RAN is already in-game? I can only see the Perth in the Commonwealth tech tree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
487 posts
7,619 battles
1 hour ago, TD1 said:

The Spee is one solid ship, I agree. Last time I got the most kills out of everyone involved (3 kills), including a Fuso which I torped when he got too close. I wound up doing 55000ish damage in that game. 

Graf Zeppelin is being reworked iirc, and hopefully when it gets rereleased it's not suckish like before (AFAIK it caused another mini-Fochgate before).

I want to get the Tirpitz or the Loyang next, but I do not own any ships past T6 (the aformentioned Graf Spee, the only T6 I have) and most of my ships are solid T4 (Langley, Hosho, Myogi and Wyoming are my favorites), and leaping straight to T8 can be burdensome on my skills. Perhaps I'll own the T6 and T7 premium ships first.... Say, the Duca D'aosta.

IIRC the real-life Italians during WW2 had a couple of carriers too. I'd like to see those in game. 

Wait, the RAN is already in-game? I can only see the Perth in the Commonwealth tech tree.

Right. I just checked and the vids on you tube from notser and flambass are the final testing version of Graf Zep, so probably what we will get as a final release version. It seems to be still very OP with the dive bombers using both HE and AP bombs. Completely wrecking BB with only several hits. Fighter seemed very strong too. Definitely not suckish at all. Both were critical that the ship was too easy to play and no skill was involved in deleting BBs. Just pick a BB with weak AA, click the mouse and say auf wiedersehen .

I have both Tirpitz and Lo Yang. Lo Yang is a great T8 DD. Very good guns and low detection. She really benefits from the hydro acoustic search module upgrade you can get from a super container. I was lucky enough to get one. I now have 108 seconds of 5+ km hydro. Very strong DD for capping with this. Tirpitz is great fun. I run a full manual secondary build so I have 10.8 km range secondary battery. Good for any DD or cruiser that gets too close. Plus turtleback armour and torps. Maybe my favourite BB. I did just the other day unlock and buy the Yamato which was my goal when I started playing WOWS. She is an amazing BB, already had a 228k damage game in her in co-op, but I really enjoy the Tirpitz as I am more familiar with her due to so many more games played.

I agree that maybe leaping up a couple tiers would be a bad idea. Learning the game and getting better first is going to be better for you and for your team. You can always buy a T8 and play co-op until you feel more comfortable in the ship.

Duca D'aosta is maybe not the best premium to spend money on. Much better ships at T6 and T7. I have her but don't feel she is a great T7 ship. Excellent speed. Very average guns with slow turrets, slow but long range torps. Can be fun to play due to her speed but overall a very average cruiser.

I run Aslains mod which has a extended tech tree mod that shows all in game ships in the tech tree. Without it you can't see many ships, probably why you can't see Vampire.

Here is a link to a great website full of lots of WOWS info. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships  Vampire is under the commonwealth section. HMAS Vampire was available for free through an in game mission. She was also in the premium shop so I am sure she will return at a later date. Would be great to see HMAS Australia the county class heavy cruiser in game one day too.

Edited by HobartAWD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
2,638 battles
7 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Right. I just checked and the vids on you tube from notser and flambass are the final testing version of Graf Zep, so probably what we will get as a final release version. It seems to be still very OP with the dive bombers using both HE and AP bombs. Completely wrecking BB with only several hits. Fighter seemed very strong too. Definitely not suckish at all. Both were critical that the ship was too easy to play and no skill was involved in deleting BBs. Just pick a BB with weak AA, click the mouse and say auf wiedersehen .

I have both Tirpitz and Lo Yang. Lo Yang is a great T8 DD. Very good guns and low detection. She really benefits from the hydro acoustic search module upgrade you can get from a super container. I was lucky enough to get one. I now have 108 seconds of 5+ km hydro. Very strong DD for capping with this. Tirpitz is great fun. I run a full manual secondary build so I have 10.8 km range secondary battery. Good for any DD or cruiser that gets too close. Plus turtleback armour and torps. Maybe my favourite BB. I did just the other day unlock and buy the Yamato which was my goal when I started playing WOWS. She is an amazing BB, already had a 228k damage game in her in co-op, but I really enjoy the Tirpitz as I am more familiar with her due to so many more games played.

I agree that maybe leaping up a couple tiers would be a bad idea. Learning the game and getting better first is going to be better for you and for your team. You can always buy a T8 and play co-op until you feel more comfortable in the ship.

Duca D'aosta is maybe not the best premium to spend money on. Much better ships at T6 and T7. I have her but don't feel she is a great T7 ship. Excellent speed. Very average guns with slow turrets, slow but long range torps. Can be fun to play due to her speed but overall a very average cruiser.

I run Aslains mod which has a extended tech tree mod that shows all in game ships in the tech tree. Without it you can't see many ships, probably why you can't see Vampire.

Here is a link to a great website full of lots of WOWS info. http://wiki.wargaming.net/en/World_of_Warships  Vampire is under the commonwealth section. HMAS Vampire was available for free through an in game mission. She was also in the premium shop so I am sure she will return at a later date. Would be great to see HMAS Australia the county class heavy cruiser in game one day too.

Kinda hard to blame WG for going overboard with their buffs to the Graf Zeppelin, it's basically the Shimakaze situation backwards (the latter was once considered OP but WG went too far nerfing it). Balance has never been WG's strong point.

Though carriers remind me of a painful first outing in the Langley, where I lost my entire air wing attacking a Texas BB.

 

I love the Pan-Asian deepwater torpedoes; they can't be seen until almost too late, possibly too late if the enemy isn't paying attention. Juking around in the Phra Ruang attacking carriers and battleships from beyond detection range never gets old. That's part of my interest in the Loyang. The Tirpitz.... Well let's just say it's the memetic ship of WoWS, what with a BB with torps and all.

Oh, right, Co-op battles. I do wish they yield more credits and experience, because playing against A.I who can't dodge torps as effectively as real people rocks. Speaking of which, I hope I can see the legendary Yuro someday (you know, the one who dodged torpedoes from a Shimakaze in a Großer Kürfurst)

Well, that sucks, I thought the Duca would be a good value for money compared to the Guilo Cesare or the Roma. Or the Dunkerque for that matter.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
161 posts
5,905 battles
2 hours ago, HobartAWD said:

Right. I just checked and the vids on you tube from notser and flambass are the final testing version of Graf Zep, so probably what we will get as a final release version. It seems to be still very OP with the dive bombers using both HE and AP bombs. Completely wrecking BB with only several hits. Fighter seemed very strong too. Definitely not suckish at all. Both were critical that the ship was too easy to play and no skill was involved in deleting BBs. Just pick a BB with weak AA, click the mouse and say auf wiedersehen .

I think you can also look at farazelleth, I think he's the best source of reference point for CVs. His vids of Graf Zepplin covers various points i.e. load outs 121,203, against other CVs, etc. in more details at least for me.

1 hour ago, TD1 said:

I love the Pan-Asian deepwater torpedoes; they can't be seen until almost too late, possibly too late if the enemy isn't paying attention. Juking around in the Phra Ruang attacking carriers and battleships from beyond detection range never gets old. That's part of my interest in the Loyang. The Tirpitz.... Well let's just say it's the memetic ship of WoWS, what with a BB with torps and all.

Oh, right, Co-op battles. I do wish they yield more credits and experience, because playing against A.I who can't dodge torps as effectively as real people rocks. Speaking of which, I hope I can see the legendary Yuro someday (you know, the one who dodged torpedoes from a Shimakaze in a Großer Kürfurst)

Well, that sucks, I thought the Duca would be a good value for money compared to the Guilo Cesare or the Roma. Or the Dunkerque for that matter.

Just for further note, Loyang does not have deep water torps but her strengths come from hydro, as mentioned, one of the good choice for cap contending DDs. I personally don't own Loyang but I do play German DD line, so they're quite similar. However, I do have Tirpitz on my account, the combination of turtle back, secondaries (with flags, captain skills, module will put the range up to 11.3km) and torps makes her a great brawler. Trade off comes in terms of getting fires easily, German dispersions and lower cal main battery with weak HE (380, compared to Amagi's 410 or NC's 406). A good, fun and solid ship.

Base on the number of battles, you might want to put a hold on those T8 prem ships before getting more battles under your belt. And if I'm correct, WG will be trying to balance out co-ops a bit more, but I'm not certain. For PVE I would say go for operations instead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
487 posts
7,619 battles
22 minutes ago, HeidimarieW said:

I think you can also look at farazelleth, I think he's the best source of reference point for CVs. His vids of Graf Zepplin covers various points i.e. load outs 121,203, against other CVs, etc. in more details at least for me.

Yes forgot to mention Fara. He goes into far more detail on the carrier setups,  and why a certain loadout is better against certain targets etc....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles

First i would says....no more CV come until CV revamp happened. Mean while RN CV line lack high tier ship since most of them are CVL and CVE.

If you want buy another tier 6 cruiser i recommended Molotov or Perth, Molotov have very good gun (same with tier 9),  and Perth kinda same with Leander but it better due it have HE.

Please don't buy tier 7+ premium DD if you don't have at least a 10 skill captain for it other wise the only place you could play is Co-op and operation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
487 posts
7,619 battles
42 minutes ago, K135Blitzkrieg said:

If you want buy another tier 6 cruiser i recommended Molotov or Perth, Molotov have very good gun (same with tier 9),  and Perth kinda same with Leander but it better due it have HE.

Please don't buy tier 7+ premium DD if you don't have at least a 10 skill captain for it other wise the only place you could play is Co-op and operation. 

Perth may be more versatile since it has HE shells, but I think better is a bit strong. Perth has no heal while Leander does. Also Perth is from the modified Leander class which was lengthened and separated boiler and turbine machinery spaces to be better able to take damage in battle and not lose propulsion. WG decided not to model this at all and just gave her a longer citadel so she is easier to critically hit.

Perth and Leander are similar but different. Both have slightly different strengths and weaknesses, one isn't really any better than the other.

It is the OP choice if he want to buy a premium ship. At least he came asking advice first. Like I mentioned playing in co-op to get experience in a certain ship and better at the game in general is a great idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
2,638 battles
53 minutes ago, K135Blitzkrieg said:

First i would says....no more CV come until CV revamp happened. Mean while RN CV line lack high tier ship since most of them are CVL and CVE.

If you want buy another tier 6 cruiser i recommended Molotov or Perth, Molotov have very good gun (same with tier 9),  and Perth kinda same with Leander but it better due it have HE.

Please don't buy tier 7+ premium DD if you don't have at least a 10 skill captain for it other wise the only place you could play is Co-op and operation. 

They could just make the CV line for the Royal Navy extend only to T8 like one of the Japanese destroyer lines did. 

To be honest I want a battleship premium next. Preferably T6 or T5 so that my performance doesn't suffer greatly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
213 posts
4,131 battles
22 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Perth may be more versatile since it has HE shells, but I think better is a bit strong. Perth has no heal while Leander does. Also Perth is from the modified Leander class which was lengthened and separated boiler and turbine machinery spaces to be better able to take damage in battle and not lose propulsion. WG decided not to model this at all and just gave her a longer citadel so she is easier to critically hit.

Perth and Leander are similar but different. Both have slightly different strengths and weaknesses, one isn't really any better than the other.

It is the OP choice if he want to buy a premium ship. At least he came asking advice first. Like I mentioned playing in co-op to get experience in a certain ship and better at the game in general is a great idea.

Well it my own opinion anyway, heal is good but not that much since Leander is too fragile that even DD can citadel it, meanwhile with smoke and HE it much easier to farming and more effective when get bad MM for me  :cap_hmm:

10 minutes ago, TD1 said:

They could just make the CV line for the Royal Navy extend only to T8 like one of the Japanese destroyer lines did. 

To be honest I want a battleship premium next. Preferably T6 or T5 so that my performance doesn't suffer greatly.

Yes they could do that but WG don't like it, that why we don't get any sub line  so far after Akizuki line

Tier 5-6 pre BB is good choice since all of them is quite good in their own way, so you can choose what ever ship you like. If you can wait, then wait for Giulio Cesare back, she just simply too good (borderline OP):cap_win:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
161 posts
5,905 battles
39 minutes ago, TD1 said:

They could just make the CV line for the Royal Navy extend only to T8 like one of the Japanese destroyer lines did. 

To be honest I want a battleship premium next. Preferably T6 or T5 so that my performance doesn't suffer greatly.

Personally, I would not recommend T6 premiums. I would say go for T5 or T7. T6 is kind of messed up atm, except some ships ofc (not for long cleaveland), due to constant facing T8.

I would say Warspite might be one of the choice you might want to look to, but not Dunkerque.

Most of the T6 main line BBs are all decent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
2,638 battles
5 minutes ago, HeidimarieW said:

Personally, I would not recommend T6 premiums. I would say go for T5 or T7. T6 is kind of messed up atm, except some ships ofc (not for long cleaveland), due to constant facing T8.

I would say Warspite might be one of the choice you might want to look to, but not Dunkerque.

Most of the T6 main line BBs are all decent.

Well you should have told me that before I got the Graf Spee lol.

The Cleveland is pretty dope from my experience of facing it. I wonder if the Atlanta is even better if it comes on sale.

 

Speaking of premiums....

IMPERATOR NIKOLAI I!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
161 posts
5,905 battles
3 minutes ago, TD1 said:

Well you should have told me that before I got the Graf Spee lol.

The Cleveland is pretty dope from my experience of facing it. I wonder if the Atlanta is even better if it comes on sale.

 

Speaking of premiums....

IMPERATOR NIKOLAI I!

It would be nice if I can warn you that Graf Spee, unless for collection purpose, isn't worth the gold.

Yes, she's overperforming so WG will uptier her to T8, try to get Cleve before the USN line splits to earn yourself a free T8. I'm not so certain about Atlanta situation, used to always be around so they might bring her back to sales sometimes in the future, something like limited sales. Lets not mention what can Nikolai do.

Both Atlanta and Nikolai can still be earn if WG brings those boxes back again, or you get seriously luck with supercontainer, or I think so... someone might want to correct me on this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
2,638 battles

Unfortunately, I already have the Graf Spee. Whatever, I'll do good in it to the best of my abilities.

Unfortunately #2 I do not yet have the Omaha, and I am still in the Phoenix. So the Cleveland is out of the question. And also, judging by how the Karlsruhe and the Svetlana are like, I expect every T4 Cruiser to suck. Except the Kuma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
2,638 battles

Sorry, I had to double post:

image.thumb.png.8411af6ce1ea6fdc3a70c550c999afdb.pngimage.thumb.png.8628e626ad3667c2935bdd7e0d8513f1.png

I can safely say I'm on the right path to adeptly handling the Graf Spee. It just fits my juking-around style nicely (definitely worth being citadel'd multiple times!).

I also got a supercontainer out of that deal (min 2000 exp, but this was x2 for first win in ship since there's an event). No premium ships (aww man wanted Mikasa so badly) but at least I got 14 days premium account, which isn't bad if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles
20 hours ago, TD1 said:

Unfortunately #2 I do not yet have the Omaha, and I am still in the Phoenix. So the Cleveland is out of the question. And also, judging by how the Karlsruhe and the Svetlana are like, I expect every T4 Cruiser to suck. Except the Kuma.

Hey there :D

Karlsruhe and Svietlana are actually fantastic ships. Even Phoenix is a great ship. They teach you many aspects of cruiser plays. Its just a matter of experience. And Im sure, over time you will do great in them.

Anyway, good job on the Graf Spee.  She is very durable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
2,638 battles
3 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Hey there :D

Karlsruhe and Svietlana are actually fantastic ships. Even Phoenix is a great ship. They teach you many aspects of cruiser plays. Its just a matter of experience. And Im sure, over time you will do great in them.

Anyway, good job on the Graf Spee.  She is very durable.

Turns out, that could have been better; following it was a horrendous 4-loss streak in which I died something like 4-5 minutes into the battle, usually to battleships (after all, powerful of a cruiser the Graf Spee is, it's only of so much help with fighting battleships). Also I noticed the horrendous dispersion of the German 283mm guns. Those guns struggle to hit things at 12km (when they hit, though, the enemy is going to feel that in the morning).

It's probably more to my habit of sailing broadside-on and over-extending which gets me killed in seconds in the Phoenix, Karlsruhe and Svietlana; that and my horrible aiming.

I'm gonna wait for the October Revolution or the Guilo Cesare comes back on sale; I want a T5/T6 battleship next.

 

There's a naval combat game called Battlestations: Pacific I also play; it's got a lot of ships from both the Japanese and American side, with a few British ships and one German U-Boat thrown in. It's got two campaigns (one for the Japanese and one for Americans) and the Japanese campaign is an alternate-history for the IJN.

Unfortunately, this game still uses Games For Windows Live, and since it's dead already there's DLC that's now permanently inaccessible, and the online community for it is quite obscure and small in number. There's still skirmish and/or PVE to satisfy what you want to do with naval combat, however, and the soundtrack is pretty awesome. It's usually something like 7-8 dollars on Steam, but I managed to get it for less than one dollar during a particularly wild Steam Sale. At that kill of a price, it's so more than worth it.

 

Also, I don't know if you guys noticed, but I also have Twitch and XSplit Gamecaster. Do you think I should record my sessions and upload them to Youtube (commentary optional in this case).

Edited by TD1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles
20 minutes ago, TD1 said:

 

I'm gonna wait for the October Revolution or the Guilo Cesare comes back on sale; I want a T5/T6 battleship next.

I suggest you get Kongo while you wait. She is one of the best T5 battleships, fast, agile, hits very hard, and looks awesome.

 

However, this is very important. Fix your 4 letter abbreviation for Japanese in your posts. You can use IJN but not what you used. That is a bannable offense in this forum. Fix that before the mods find it.

Edited by icy_phoenix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,338 posts
8,823 battles
On 3/5/2018 at 8:26 PM, TD1 said:

There's a naval combat game called Battlestations: Pacific I also play; it's got a lot of ships from both the Japanese and American side, with a few British ships and one German U-Boat thrown in. It's got two campaigns (one for Japanese and one for Americans) and the Japanese campaign is an alternate-history for the Japanese.

Unfortunately, this game still uses Games For Windows Live, and since it's dead already there's DLC that's now permanently inaccessible, and the online community for it is quite obscure and small in number. There's still skirmish and/or PVE to satisfy what you want to do with naval combat, however, and the soundtrack is pretty awesome. It's usually something like 7-8 dollars on Steam, but I managed to get it for less than one dollar during a particularly wild Steam Sale. At that kill of a price, it's so more than worth it.

Oh cool! Got that game as well as its prequel Midway during one of the Steam sales for cheap too.

I haven't installed them yet though. Some Steam reviews said they could not get them to run while others had no issues. I hope I fall into the latter. :fish_nerv:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
2,638 battles

@icy_phoenix: Done that. I have to ask, though; is that a slur or something? Why is it a bannable offense? (No offense, but prior to this I do not know anything about it being a slur, so sorry about that).

 

As for the BB, I have a fully-upgraded Myogi at 6800ish EXP, and I only need 13200 more to unlock the Kongo. Unfortunately, a buying spree of T4 ships drained my credits reserve, and that means grinding money again (luckily, Graf Spee prints credits really quickly).

 

@Thyaliad: I'm going to have to ask you to change the 4-word Japanese abbreviation since you quoted my post. 

 

Well, the game works fine with me, so go ahead and try installing.

Edited by TD1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,532 posts
7,978 battles
2 hours ago, TD1 said:

Done that. I have to ask, though; is that a slur or something? Why is it a bannable offense? (No offense, but prior to this I do not know anything about it being a slur, so sorry about that).

Idk man, I got banned in the past for this too :cap_viking:

Maybe Japanese people take it offensively, and since Japan is also under SEA server....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
216 posts
2,638 battles

After getting sent to the bottom by a hailstorm of shells from an Atlanta while in my Graf Spee, I convinced myself to get one the next time it becomes available. I heard that it's also a nice AA platform, so there we go: my next high-priority premium (and I was so close on just getting the Aigle or the De Grasse instead!). Does anyone know when it will be on sale again?

 

The Atlanta is also an unlockable unit in Battlestations:Pacific.

Edited by TD1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×