Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HobartAWD

Friendly bots launch torps at allies and not enemies

5 comments in this topic

487 posts
7,619 battles

1. Description

Friendly bots in co-op launch torpedos at my ship and not in direction of enemy ships. Friendly bot torpedos are often launched over 90+ degrees away from path needed to hit any enemy ships.

2. Reproduction steps

Playing co-op and friendly bots launch torpedos directly at my ship when there are no enemies anywhere near my direction.

3. Result

I get hit and die from torpedos launched from friendly bots.

4. Expected result

Friendly bots should not torp team mates. They should launch torpedos in the direction of the enemy and not in the direction team mates.

1,068 posts
3,846 battles

Have seen this myself a couple of times.Thought it was fixed though by now ( or at least seen somewhere that WG knew it was a problem).

487 posts
7,619 battles
5 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Have seen this myself a couple of times.Thought it was fixed though by now ( or at least seen somewhere that WG knew it was a problem).

Me too, I had read that somewhere also. However knowing about it and doing something about it are two completely different things.

1,068 posts
3,846 battles
8 minutes ago, HobartAWD said:

Me too, I had read that somewhere also. However knowing about it and doing something about it are two completely different things.

SOON! :D

16 posts
9,190 battles

I wouldn't believed it but I just came from a battle where I saw an enemy ship torpedo another enemy ship, it was great!

Sign in to follow this