Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
scommy

Turrienne warning

15 comments in this topic

71 posts
4,020 battles

Do not get it.

I got it and it sparked a 15+ match losing streak and counting. 

201 posts
1,732 battles
42 minutes ago, scommy said:

Do not get it.

I got it and it sparked a 15+ match losing streak and counting. 

Turenne. --- Tier III French BB.

OK. I will remember for the very distant future.

Would you like to explain the problems you are having with it. 3817 battles suggest you have some idea of what is going wrong.

Alex

B_T23

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23

71 posts
4,020 battles

I dont know why - since I got it my teams just seem to be trying to lose.  Is there some benefit to losing games?

Turriene seems ok I guess, decent range and speed. Just constant losses. 

492 posts
7,669 battles

So the threads about you losing. Nothing to do with the Turrienne which you say is not that bad for a T3 BB. Problem seems to be with you and not the ship.

Well done in disclosing complete details in your opening post. :Smile_facepalm:

[HOTA]
104 posts
13,912 battles

With a current average damage of 70K+, I'd say there is nothing wrong with it.

The flaw in your observation is that WR is not linked to the capabilities or performance of a ship. As mentioned above, the problem is always with the general lack of ability of the players on your team. Oh, and before anyone raises the issue of the MM, the MM does not take into account player ability.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

1 hour ago, scommy said:

I dont know why - since I got it my teams just seem to be trying to lose.  Is there some benefit to losing games?

well you are not alone, i play normandie y'day lose 5 out of 6

not only this even french cruiser never give me a break

this line very much dead for me

201 posts
1,732 battles
1 hour ago, scommy said:

OK I understand now. 

Down at tier III you have to remember that this is where there are many New players who are still learning the very basics of the game. The best you can rely on really is that they will try hard. What makes this harder at the moment is that WG have been hitting the internet hard with advertising and more people are trying the game out. Whether they stay or not is a different matter. You also have too put up with "Seal Clubbers" down there. 

The best advice I as a Newbie can give. --- Make sure you fully upgrade her. Use free XP if you have it. Get your Skipper to at least a 10 point level. (If you have a Premium French ship, use it to train him up). Apart from that, there is not much else I can say.

"Is there any benefit in losing games?" Yes. You learn about the game and the ship you are playing. If you finish the game and can say "I did the best I could". Then you not doing too bad.

Hopefully others can give you more helpful advice than I can.

Good luck with her.

Alex

B_T23

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23

273 posts
1,220 battles
4 hours ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

You also have too put up with "Seal Clubbers" down there. 

I dont think solo seal clubbers would constantly go down to t3/t2 for seal clubbing. The outcome of t5 and below is very unpredictable even for solo unicum players unless you go in with 2 or 3 div players. Usually seal clubbing div you will constantly see a lot at t7/t5 especially t7. Saipan, belfast/atlanta + sims div

71 posts
4,020 battles
7 hours ago, ahwai82 said:

well you are not alone, i play normandie y'day lose 5 out of 6

not only this even french cruiser never give me a break

this line very much dead for me

Interesting to hear - thanks I might give up on the line - I might be cursed (again). The funny thing is I had a horrendous losing streak in WoT with the BDR-1 T5 french heavy. My WR never recovered and I got permabanned from WoT for raging at it. French aint my thing it seems.

Edited by scommy

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles
17 hours ago, scommy said:

Interesting to hear - thanks I might give up on the line - I might be cursed (again). The funny thing is I had a horrendous losing streak in WoT with the BDR-1 T5 french heavy. My WR never recovered and I got permabanned from WoT for raging at it. French aint my thing it seems.

i lost 3 again in a row with normandie

this line is just cursed for me

Sign in to follow this