Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
GaoBiaoChangMeng

serious fps drop problem with 0.7.2 update

5 comments in this topic

5 posts
11,510 battles

i do enjoy the new  visualisation of  water effects, it is looking really awesome.

but i found when release trops or detect  trops,  fps is drop from 60+ to 20 or less.

my desktop is intel i5 4770 + GFX 970, my i use highest, high and mid three different set to check whats going on but all the same

[TDA]
598 posts
2,996 battles
3 minutes ago, GaoBiaoChangMeng said:

i do enjoy the new  visualisation of  water effects, it is looking really awesome.

but i found when release trops or detect  trops,  fps is drop from 60+ to 20 or less.

my desktop is intel i5 4770 + GFX 970, my i use highest, high and mid three different set to check whats going on but all the same

Couple of things here -

1. Check to see if your on the latest drivers
2. If your not, do a clean installation of them
3. Other applications like streaming apps, can affect fps - turn them off and check
4. What resolution are your running at?

5 posts
11,510 battles

1.the game is in my ssd drive and i just checked ssd is in good condition so i dont think it should be some problem 

3. i only use .exe not from steam

4. 1080p

[TDA]
598 posts
2,996 battles
11 minutes ago, GaoBiaoChangMeng said:

1.the game is in my ssd drive and i just checked ssd is in good condition so i dont think it should be some problem 

3. i only use .exe not from steam

4. 1080p

Yeah - That's not it

Go to Nvidia, download the latest drivers for you graphics card and when promted there is a check box that says Perform clean installation

Sign in to follow this