10 comments in this topic

2 posts

I don't have either ships but I've been thinking, Donskoi has 12 180mm guns, and torps while Moskva only have 9 220 or something mm guns so from what I see, Donskoi would be better than Moskva.......

I'm just asking about your opinion

5 posts
5,847 battles

Donskoi's torps make a difference , but the Moskva can bounce Yamato shells when angled correctly.
Both ships, broadside at 12km (out of torp range), moskva will win every day. Those guns are brutal.

Super Tester
7,789 posts
8,043 battles

If played correctly for both ships, Moskva will always win. The health pool advantage is what matters when both are basically HE spamming each other.

[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
82 posts
11,226 battles

Depends on map and position of each ship, but 1 on 1 if Donskoi can close distance then yes. Otherwise at range the Moskva would just overpower Donskoi

48 posts
6,341 battles

depends. Moskva is a tanking beast while Donskoi got torpedoes to use at brawl range. if Donskoi vs Moskva happens with the assumption that both of the players similarly skilled, it is a toss up on who's making the first mistake and derped first considering none can do anything to each other if they're bow on. Moskva can disable Donskoi turrets easily though, but Donskoi can't do the same to Moskva, then again you can just ram :Smile_izmena:

Super Tester
7,789 posts
8,043 battles

A Moskva can withstand Battleships for half of the match, and you guys wondering if she could deal with a Donskoi.... Which I heard is a pretty meh T9 cruiser...

48 posts
6,341 battles
11 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

A Moskva can withstand Battleships for half of the match, and you guys wondering if she could deal with a Donskoi.... Which I heard is a pretty meh T9 cruiser...

considering that it's bigger cousin can tank BB shells, yes moskva is better overall. but on a 1v1 basis i think it depends on the moskva player, would he want to be torpedoed :cap_hmm:

Super Tester
7,789 posts
8,043 battles
2 hours ago, n00b1e said:

considering that it's bigger cousin can tank BB shells, yes moskva is better overall. but on a 1v1 basis i think it depends on the moskva player, would he want to be torpedoed :cap_hmm:

Well I hope you are not hoping that that moskva player will be any less skilled than the donskoi player, right? That guy still needs to cover 13 km before going into torpedo brawl, nothing preventing a moskva to kite away.

Sign in to follow this