Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Xplod2064

Public Test Ships Lyon And Rich not awarded on main accounts.

12 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
45 posts
3,992 battles
Where is my Lyon and Richelieu and the 2, 15 point commanders from the Public Test server?
 
Also Public Test #2
Test Start: 22/02/2018 @ 00:30 UTC+8
Test End: 26/02/2018 @ 21:00 UTC+8
 
It is now 1st of March and yet the ships and commanders have not been given out.
 
Any Reason why we do not have these ships and commanders?

combat mission.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
354 posts
9,048 battles

The ships and commanders were only for PT, not the live server (it did say that somewhere).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
45 posts
3,992 battles
1 minute ago, Moldavia said:

The ships and commanders were only for PT, not the live server (it did say that somewhere).

But it says Reward on Main Account, im confused

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
45 posts
3,992 battles
2 minutes ago, Moldavia said:

The ships and commanders were only for PT, not the live server (it did say that somewhere).

Everything in the past I have done on the PTS, like missions for Main Account #1, #2 etc I have actually recieved the rewards on my main account on the live server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

it just mistranslations

 

anyway, it is clearly impossible for public test to give out any ship tier 5 or above to main account for free

 

and i dont want these newbs suddenly jump into tier 7 or above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
45 posts
3,992 battles
2 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

it just mistranslations

 

anyway, it is clearly impossible for public test to give out any ship tier 5 or above to main account for free

 

and i dont want these newbs suddenly jump into tier 7 or above

Well if they stuffed it up and people did the missions for them, they have to give it out to the players. It is like something you see for sale, for $15 but the price never got changed back to the original price of $25 you can still get that item for $15 because that is what it was advertised as.

Edited by Xplod2064

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
823 posts
4,963 battles

No, they don't. They would simply remove the item from sale entirely at that point and bring it out later at the correct point.

Otherwise I'll go to a Mercedes dealership, remove the 50k banner from the car and..omg.... it's free now right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[SIF]
Super Tester
3,831 posts
4,110 battles
15 minutes ago, Xplod2064 said:

Well if they stuffed it up and people did the missions for them, they have to give it out to the players. It is like something you see for sale, for $15 but the price never got changed back to the original price of $25 you can still get that item for $15 because that is what it was advertised as.

Lol.   

Not an expert on consumer law I see.   You don't own anything remember.  Its virtual goods owned by them.

8(h) of the TOS

(h) we do not make any promises about how or when Virtual Goods may be available and can update or change Virtual Goods at any time;

Edited by RalphTheTheatreCat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
2,220 posts
13,691 battles
2 hours ago, Xplod2064 said:

But it says Reward on Main Account, im confused

Basically WG decided it was too complicated to create a separate combat mission for the ships that said they reward on PTS only. So the ships got thrown in with the camo. However like @Moldavia has shown the news article for PTS clearly indicated the ships were not for the main account. You really need to read these things if you want a better idea of what they are doing.

Edited by keskparane

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
83 posts
3,463 battles
8 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Lol.   

Not an expert on consumer law I see.   You don't own anything remember.  Its virtual goods owned by them.

8(h) of the TOS

(h) we do not make any promises about how or when Virtual Goods may be available and can update or change Virtual Goods at any time;

Im not an expert, but I did do a unit of it as part of my accounting degree (well the unit was called business law or some such) and I could have sworn that if a store mislabeled a product and you brought it to the counter under the assumption that the labeled price was the correct one, you could force the purchase at the labeled amount. This was for physical stores anyway. I know that online stores usually have it covered in their TOS. Or that might have been if it was dual labeled.

Urgh, gonna have to dust off my law books

Edited by hughfj08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
602 posts
7,583 battles
9 hours ago, Xplod2064 said:
Where is my Lyon and Richelieu and the 2, 15 point commanders from the Public Test server?
 
Also Public Test #2
Test Start: 22/02/2018 @ 00:30 UTC+8
Test End: 26/02/2018 @ 21:00 UTC+8
 
It is now 1st of March and yet the ships and commanders have not been given out.
 
Any Reason why we do not have these ships and commanders?

combat mission.png

 

8 hours ago, Xplod2064 said:

Well if they stuffed it up and people did the missions for them, they have to give it out to the players. It is like something you see for sale, for $15 but the price never got changed back to the original price of $25 you can still get that item for $15 because that is what it was advertised as.

Mistakes were made by wargaming

CASE CLOSED .

Common sense:  

Wargaming will never give away new ships so easily.

Either you grind the heck out of it or you pay for them

Edited by Gummilicious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×