Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hey_Potato

I am a Cheapskate

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

48
[LLBC]
Member
273 posts
1,275 battles

Does anyone know roughly when will be the next German CA discount event cause I am a cheapskate. Waiting to buy stuff during promo/discount offer.

The last event was 26/1/2018 to 29/1/2018

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
94
[DUO]
Member
391 posts
4,638 battles
2 hours ago, Hey_Potato said:

Does anyone know roughly when will be the next German CA discount event cause I am a cheapskate. Waiting to buy stuff during promo/discount offer.

The last event was 26/1/2018 to 29/1/2018

I think it not only you who waiting for the discount. I am also waiting for such discount too. I have so many ships and upgrades to purchase so i think it perfectly alright!!

Don't say yourself as a cheapskate. You are a smart person who waiting for opportunities !! :cap_like:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
507
[LNA]
Member
1,991 posts
12,563 battles
1 hour ago, th3vikings said:

I think it not only you who waiting for the discount. I am also waiting for such discount too. I have so many ships and upgrades to purchase so i think it perfectly alright!!

Don't say yourself as a cheapskate. You are a smart person who waiting for opportunities !! :cap_like:

Time is much more important than money

Honestly, unless it is a tier 9 or 10 purchase the money saved is nothing to write home about

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
774
[O7]
Member
2,675 posts
17,680 battles

I got the Hipper last German discount period. It wasn't that long ago. Meaning I think you might have to wait quite a while :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
162
[SGC]
Member
1,860 posts
7,377 battles

I'm hoping WG will add the reduced purchase cost for tier 9 and 10 as clan purchasable upgrades (now we have 5-8) since tier 9 and 10 are more likely to use your credits, it can also encourage more people to join clans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
260
[NFB]
Member
1,262 posts
11,879 battles
13 hours ago, Hey_Potato said:

Does anyone know roughly when will be the next German CA discount

Well, I guess some people at WG may have an idea. There hasn't been an announcement, so we are all equally in the dark.

Your guess is as good as anyone's?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48
[LLBC]
Member
273 posts
1,275 battles
13 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Time is much more important than money

Honestly, unless it is a tier 9 or 10 purchase the money saved is nothing to write home about

Waiting to purchase Hinddy and all the upgrades will cost approx 27m credits. Hopefully end of clan battle season has another round of free demounting upgrades then i can demount everything from Roon.

In the mean time have to play t8 and below so i wont deplete all my credits :cap_fainting:

Edited by Hey_Potato

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×