Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
LordTyphoon

Australian potatoes

34 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
980 posts
12,617 battles

Im proud to say that despite the horrific time zones, our gang AUSNZ are almost at Storm League. 

It's been 1 hour every clan wars night except Saturday where we went the full 3 hours.

As I said before, it's always hard to get everyone up to speed with our strategies without consistency in terms of players. 

Looking forward to playing some Typhoon league with the rest of you guys, our Asian brothers, maybe in a month or so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[TWR]
Member
20 posts
7,612 battles

well done!  and here's to hoping that AUS & NZ clans get better time-zones in the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
10 minutes ago, LordTyphoon said:

Im proud to say that despite the horrific time zones, our gang AUSNZ are almost at Storm League. 

It's been 1 hour every clan wars night except Saturday where we went the full 3 hours.

As I said before, it's always hard to get everyone up to speed with our strategies without consistency in terms of players. 

Looking forward to playing some Typhoon league with the rest of you guys, our Asian brothers, maybe in a month or so. 

meanwhile my clan are playing galgames on CB nights:cap_fainting:

 

FFS

Edited by drakon233

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
Just now, AlethaKaji said:

The weak are meat, the strong eat

Maybe I find clan to battle in, once I learn and get t10. 

as long as you can speak english/chinese/ japanese and has a mic, that shouldnt be hard to do

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
7 posts
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

as long as you can speak english/chinese/ japanese and has a mic, that shouldnt be hard to do

Yes Japanese, English is easier to type, harder to speak. Learning to speak better as family wish to return to home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
980 posts
12,617 battles
8 minutes ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Nice to see some Aussies have no life and want to stay up that late.

 

Well done.

You know you belong here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
317 posts
6,852 battles

Congrats @LordTyphoon

I'm eager to get me some Clan Battles, but doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon. Wish there was something that could of been done to make the hours more favorable for the AU/NZ players. But them's the breaks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles

My clan winning 6 games gaining 7-8 points each game, then losing 1 game costs like 30 points. 

Such point system, much wow.

 

Anyway, congratz @LordTyphoon. You guys just need to sleep in the day and play at night :D Forget real life, game is what you need!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,655 posts
10,411 battles
3 hours ago, drakon233 said:

as long as you can speak english/chinese/ japanese and has a mic, that shouldnt be hard to do

Your clan average winrate ( read skill ) is quite good , if not exceptional so a mic is enough and they can figure out what to do when given a job.

My clan is around 45-48% wr and god you have to be quite specific so they get the task right. Even then at their own discretion they love to do something dumb / completely uncalled for. Esp that noob commander of mine lmao.

You are fighting against your own teammates more than the enemies for most casual clans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
23 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

Your clan average winrate ( read skill ) is quite good , if not exceptional so a mic is enough and they can figure out what to do when given a job.

My clan is around 45-48% wr and god you have to be quite specific so they get the task right. Even then at their own discretion they love to do something dumb / completely uncalled for. Esp that noob commander of mine lmao.

You are fighting against your own teammates more than the enemies for most casual clans.

well if you talk about avrage skill, we were one of the top clans on the server, and we used to fish together all the time, so we pretty much know what eachother is going to do, just tell them to go to XXX or ask for help and they'll start raining hell on the enemy team. TBH our current CB team is just 3 unicums and 4 random clanmembers

 

i was talking more about the fact that as long as you are willing to talk, have a mic and dont mind learning, even unicum clans would be quite willing to take in a noob member as fresh blood

Edited by drakon233

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Tester
486 posts
7,907 battles
3 hours ago, LordTyphoon said:

Im proud to say that despite the horrific time zones, our gang AUSNZ are almost at Storm League. 

It's been 1 hour every clan wars night except Saturday where we went the full 3 hours.

As I said before, it's always hard to get everyone up to speed with our strategies without consistency in terms of players. 

Looking forward to playing some Typhoon league with the rest of you guys, our Asian brothers, maybe in a month or so. 

Well done boys. 

Just a pain it's so late, us oldies need our sleep!!:fish_sleep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
203
[1NATN]
[1NATN]
Member
385 posts
14,933 battles
10 hours ago, MavroCyp said:

well done!  and here's to hoping that AUS & NZ clans get better time-zones in the future.

I'll just hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
54 minutes ago, Bex_o7 said:

I'll just hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

er, what kind of flowers do you want at your funeral then? i'll go press F and pay respect when you finally asphyxiate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,512 posts
7,978 battles
8 hours ago, drakon233 said:

even unicum clans would be quite willing to take in a noob member as fresh blood

I doubt Mega will do anything like that :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,560 posts
17,542 battles
3 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

I doubt Mega will do anything like that :D

our standards is "you get a player from MEGA to recomend you" and "can speak chinese"

if you meet the standards we set up and find one of us to recomend you we will give you a chance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
95
[AUSNZ]
[AUSNZ]
Super Tester
1,039 posts
7,702 battles

we should run the 6-7 Khaba divisions again and burn Zaos to the ground in 20 seconds again. That was amusing to say the least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
224
[151ST]
Member
1,008 posts
4,494 battles
On 26/02/2018 at 1:27 PM, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Lol.
 

Us married old people who start work at 5am don't do that crazy stuff.

Yeah I'm up at 3am... I got no chance...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moderator
590 posts
2,995 battles

Well, My Recommendation is to run a tournament - 

Get wg's nod of approval, run it in training rooms with Verified clans who are affected.... ask WG to ship in for a prize

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×