You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
KongouHime

What really frustrates me

15 comments in this topic

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Decorate your ship with the best camo and flags for the purpose of grinding more exp and fxp only to end up losing miserably, and there's the time when you decided to equip it with okay camo or bad camo and some flags, and boom you win the battle easily or a pyrrhic one. I was like oh why oh why, why is this happening to me huhuhuhu I'm so frustrated that my camo and flag supplies are almost run dry. Phew I vented out my frustrations and do better next time.

P.S. I'm sure anyone experiences this hahaha lol xD

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
12 minutes ago, KongouHime said:

Decorate your ship with the best camo and flags for the purpose of grinding more exp and fxp only to end up losing miserably, and there's the time when you decided to equip it with okay camo or bad camo and some flags, and boom you win the battle easily or a pyrrhic one. I was like oh why oh why, why is this happening to me huhuhuhu I'm so frustrated that my camo and flag supplies are almost run dry. Phew I vented out my frustrations and do better next time.

P.S. I'm sure anyone experiences this hahaha lol xD

Better off wait till things cool down mid March , but then again , when you stack up alot , the losses will average out through numbers so dont worry.

357 posts
3,693 battles

When you get crap team mates, potatoes you will lost like mad. I top 2 matches. Win 1 and lost 1. 

Lost due to 2 stupid dd don't know what they should do. Die early in the game.

Sometime it really frustrating. Try your very best in every game and to scew up by some a$$ho1e

Edited by th3vikings

411 posts
6,151 battles

I feel your pain bro.. :Smile-_tongue:

Here's a worst case scenario from a "pretty short" match I had today:

UvoPkaE.jpg

Potatoes gonna potato no matter what... :Smile_trollface: 

455 posts
8,038 battles
4 hours ago, KongouHime said:

Decorate your ship with the best camo and flags for the purpose of grinding more exp and fxp only to end up losing miserably

Avoid all that rng by playing Narai scenario with a good division. With enough signals and camo you can grind an insane amount of fxp/commander xp very fast

520 posts
11,127 battles

Join the PTS so you can get extra flags:)  thats what I do to replenish supplies... Ranked battles also does have significant flag rewards.

317 posts
6,856 battles

Narai = Cash machine. Obviously if you have Prem account, cammos and signals. Like all scenarios it all predictable once you have figured out what side the enemy will start from. Also it's a fast way to get thru your XP Daily crates.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles
47 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

Narai = Cash machine. Obviously if you have Prem account, cammos and signals. Like all scenarios it all predictable once you have figured out what side the enemy will start from. Also it's a fast way to get thru your XP Daily crates.

Yup.  When T7 scenarios or ranked are on, you would be mad to waste signals on coop or random.

354 posts
9,048 battles

What we need is a t9 scenario - I recently forked out 750k fxp for something that would be most suitable for such a situation.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,828 posts
4,103 battles
1 hour ago, Moldavia said:

What we need is a t9 scenario - I recently forked out 750k fxp for something that would be most suitable for such a situation.

You can make 500k losing in that so it doesn't need a scenario lol

354 posts
9,048 battles
9 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Yup.  When T7 scenarios or ranked are on, you would be mad to waste signals on coop or random.

I'm probably stating something that's well known to everybody (except me), but I recently discovered that a 7 person division can select the scenario they want to play - they could do Narai even when it's not the weekly selection.

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles

Narai is good tbh, but my clanmates were busy or I'm offline when they're online that I can't play it only Ultimate Frontier

[BRU]
309 posts
11,163 battles
18 hours ago, kultabashi said:

Join the PTS so you can get extra flags:)  thats what I do to replenish supplies... Ranked battles also does have significant flag rewards.

I want to play PTS but I had to download 40gigish and too many people who uses the wifi so I can't play it yet.

Super Tester
7,527 posts
7,978 battles
4 hours ago, Moldavia said:

I'm probably stating something that's well known to everybody (except me), but I recently discovered that a 7 person division can select the scenario they want to play - they could do Narai even when it's not the weekly selection.

Yes, that's what we do. Not exactly though. You need 4. You take too many, everyone steals each other's damage. Just get 4 friends and reck havoc. Its easy to get 2.5k base exp and with all the flags and stuffs, easiest 10k FXP per game.