You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

now i really hate baltimore

14 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles

playing this ship is the ultimate frustration

like tonight i played 3 times, 2 times team got stomp..lose then another match at the start lexington send all her might and i go down faster than a melting butter

always on the losing side, stuck in a awful stock ship and its just bad 

very awful luck with this ship

273 posts
1,220 battles

Its another weekly affair...I have called it a day...time to rest

25.2.18_WR.jpg.da84f0621ec75facef398bf28f0d8f5b.jpg

Edited by Hey_Potato

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles
27 minutes ago, Storm_Raiser said:

I'm not a fan of Balturdmore either ... along with Poopsacola, Indianapoolis and Poo Orleans.

NO is fun actually lol

without the upgrades balti is bad add with match that is not that great its such a pain

anyhoo takes me so many match to get my 1st upgrade, may thing be much better after this

455 posts
8,038 battles

Oh its another one of those pointless rant threads complaining about how bad your day was.
Are we going to see one of these every few days? Why don't you vent your frustration somewhere else more suitable than the forums, like your clan chat perhaps?

[WOWMY]
347 posts
16,866 battles

I like baltimore. Its fun, have radar and the reload time is good. nice concealment..hmmm I wonder what u think about neptune ahwai. Cuz I think i failed miserably with neptune.

If compare a baltimore to neptune ..i will play baltimore 90 games out of 100.. easier to fit in most situation. But then that is me.

Beta Tester
908 posts

Baitimore is a stronk ship. Learn to use the AP.

As to the losses. Welcome to the club. I managed 2 wins out of 10games.

Tell you what the MM just doesnt want to give you the 200% win easily. Been getting detonations and pink players. Go figure. 

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles
1 hour ago, RimauLaut said:

I like baltimore. Its fun, have radar and the reload time is good. nice concealment..hmmm I wonder what u think about neptune ahwai. Cuz I think i failed miserably with neptune.

If compare a baltimore to neptune ..i will play baltimore 90 games out of 100.. easier to fit in most situation. But then that is me.

sometimes is that in these ships we play right up to caps and you know support is limited nowadays so either you get away or you dont

but i dont have neptune yet, still just at edinburgh so i can't say how it is

played thru roon, ibuki and donskoi of all these three roon is by far the best for the camping meta  

1 hour ago, SlamUez said:

Baitimore is a stronk ship. Learn to use the AP.

As to the losses. Welcome to the club. I managed 2 wins out of 10games.

Tell you what the MM just doesnt want to give you the 200% win easily. Been getting detonations and pink players. Go figure. 

i didnt check but i think i have 3 wins out of 20+ match with and i just got the first upgrade

this is by far the worst start on a new ship for me, when i got it weeks ago i start with 5 straight lost then i stop and came back today and still got a hard kick on the nuts lol

hope i can play better and maybe things will come my way 

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

I liked them all up to the Cheatland.  I don't mind the Indi due to its radar, but I'm downright terrible in all of them from there up as I am too aggressive in them.  I love the AP

6 posts
2,758 battles

Everything I'm about to say is about to become obsolete, but anyway.

The Cleveland is an outstanding T6 cruiser with obscene AA and a decent rate of fire. The next 3 cruisers are nothing like the Cleveland. They're heavy enough to be slow but not heavy enough to withstand any sort of pounding. Their 204mm guns aren't bad but the slow rate of fire makes them less than ideal for hunting fast DDs and their guns don't make up for the lack of torps, which really hurts in brawls, especially against BBs.

With the impending USN split, I presume the various boats will have to be balanced for their new tier, though I'm of the opinion the Pensacola and Baltimore could drop one tier as-is and no one would really notice the difference.

That said, they're really not that bad. With good aim and good positioning they can be very decent boats to play.

The trouble is, while they are okay at their own tier, they suffer immensely when up-tiered, and worse when it's tier X. Suddenly the humble New Orleans is in a match with Hindenburgs, Zaos and Des Moines, and it is a bloodbath.

NoZoupforyou made a video reviewing the USN cruiser line before the impending split and he mentioned he used free xp to reach Tier X. The fact that a content creator like him couldn't even stomach the grind, and the fact that 90% of people I speak to hate the pre-DesMoines grind, convinced me to use free xp as well and skip the agony (even though he specifically says not to. Oh, the irony)

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

when the new USN Cruiser line arrive

Cleveland will be uptiered to 8 or 7

Pensacola, New Orleans, and Baltimore will be downtiered