Sign in to follow this  

4 comments in this topic

[SIF]
36 posts
3,295 battles

Hello again. Q.. When you recieve cunsumables from a crate how do you access them for use?

The repair and time reduction consumables I recieved seem to have shot thru. to some where. Is there some where

like flags etc. where we might be able to access them and use them as required? Untill I have access I will not be asking for them again..

Seem like a waste of grind.

Thanks Zeni_th.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

Signals.  Click on Exterior button

Prem consumables.  Click on modules then click on whatever consumable you want to change to premium.  Ensure you also change its replacement cost from doubloons to credits so you don't get a nasty surprise when you run out

You can enable automatic resupply  as well

[DIY]
65 posts
5,400 battles
7 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

Signals.  Click on Exterior button

Prem consumables.  Click on modules then click on whatever consumable you want to change to premium.  Ensure you also change its replacement cost from doubloons to credits so you don't get a nasty surprise when you run out

You can enable automatic resupply  as well

In addition to that, you can choose to use other consumable as well. Most cruisers can shift between hydro and AADF. If you want to see how many consumables you got but none of your ships can use it. Let's say only a handful of ships can use RADAR. You can see it in your inventory. Click on your profile and it should be below there somewhere.

Sign in to follow this