Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kon_thai

Vive la France Collection

16 comments in this topic

[DIY]
65 posts
5,400 battles

I don't know if someone have pointed this out but I will tell you what I JUST noticed anyway.

I was bored and decided to scroll down to read some past news.

I clicked the Vive la France Collection news and after a bit of scrolling up and down (for fun) then I found that in-game missions reward ONLY 25 containers.

After some calculation, YOU CAN'T GET MORE THAN 10 DUPLICATES IF YOU AREN'T WILLING TO PAY FOR MORE CONTAINERS.

Now, the real question is will there be a return like Bismarck one?

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles

i have completed the collections without buying more crates

using duplicate keys for the last 3 missing

321 posts
4,672 battles

Someone on Reddit calculated out the chance of success with just the mission crates was around 25%.

Also some talk of a second round.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,501 battles
17 minutes ago, Rina_Pon said:

Someone on Reddit calculated out the chance of success with just the mission crates was around 25%.

Also some talk of a second round.

Don't count on an extra round . The announced end date is only 5 days away.

Super Tester
7,558 posts
8,001 battles
1 hour ago, Harpoon01 said:

i have completed the collections without buying more crates

using duplicate keys for the last 3 missing

Ah, one of the lucky few, I still need 4 cards, or 12 duplicates in worst case. But there are only 7 boxes to collect. That means now I need more than 50% chance of getting a non duplicate. Which is never going to happen. 

1,347 posts
8,872 battles

Yeah I got the Aigle partly because of the daily container missions after thinking about my chances.

Judging from the re-release of the Bismarck and Dunkirk collection crates, the French crates might return in about half a year or so.

260 posts
4,654 battles

When the new operation "Hermes" is out, you can get 3 more containers from there. So hope you dont need more than that

Beta Tester
823 posts
4,972 battles

Completed the collection a while back.

Did all missions, purchased like 10 crates. Was able to complete without the purchased crates but did not realise there was 2 waves of crate missions.

So whatever total # of crates that is. But still no T8 BB mission.

>.<

492 posts
7,661 battles

Completed the collection more than a week ago. Did all in game missions. Only bought 5 crates from store. Was very fortunate to get all 4 BB missions. T5- T8 are all in port.

2 posts
1,224 battles

Can someone enlighten me on how you exchange duplicates, I can see in the collection that I have 3 duplicates but can't see a way to swap it to an alternate.

354 posts
9,048 battles
1 hour ago, cpt_madone said:

Can someone enlighten me on how you exchange duplicates, I can see in the collection that I have 3 duplicates but can't see a way to swap it to an alternate.

Left click on the item you want filled and it will ask if you want to exchange # duplicates for it.

334 posts
13,020 battles
On 25/02/2018 at 10:35 PM, HobartAWD said:

Completed the collection more than a week ago. Did all in game missions. Only bought 5 crates from store. Was very fortunate to get all 4 BB missions. T5- T8 are all in port.

So you do get the missions in the paid for crates ? Was wondering that bought 5 got nothing but camos

492 posts
7,661 battles
13 minutes ago, Grimnar42 said:

So you do get the missions in the paid for crates ? Was wondering that bought 5 got nothing but camos

Yes. Both the in game crates and the paid for ones. I got 2 missions T5 Bretagne and T6 Normandie in the first handful of in game crates. Then got T7 Lyon in second of the 5 crates I bought. Finally got the T8 Richelieu in the 2nd round of in game missions. Like I said I'm very lucky to get all 4 missions so easily. Some people apparently have bought dozens of the crates only to get T5 and T6.

Something wrong if you are only getting camos from the bought crates? You should be getting special flags like dragon and wyvern in every crate too. Says very clearly you also get special flags with the bought ones. I would be contacting WG if all you got was camos from the bought ones.

18 posts
5,244 battles

In my last dozen crates or so, I got 8 dups...too bad 3-4 dupes cannot be collected at traded for a card that is needed....

But I understand, this game IS a business and the developers/owners need to make money, so this is an incentive to spend.

Sign in to follow this