You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
keskparane

Signal Flag Contest

18 comments in this topic

2,215 posts
13,673 battles

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/contests/signal-flag-contest/

Is this enabled? I wonder because I would hate for players with low signal flag reserves to waste signals that won't register. 

The page says it's active now, but it also says from 16 till 18 Feburary.

In game there is no mention or indication that the contest is activated.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,826 posts
4,103 battles

I laughed at this

15 flags = one chance to win

300 players get 10 type 6 camos..........woopty doo

10 get a Roma.   More chance to get hit by lightning.

At last count I had roughly 10,500 signals.   I can get 700 chances to get 10 useless camos.  I better get stuck in

2,215 posts
13,673 battles
8 minutes ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Event Start: 23/02/2018 @ 08:01 UTC+8
Event End: 26/02/2018 @ 07:59 UTC+8

You missed the point of my post. Despite those dates there is no mention of the event in the game. Considering the fact that there are other dates listed in the link have wg activated the event?

[COAT]
1,182 posts
10,094 battles
7 分鐘前,keskparane 說:

You missed the point of my post. Despite those dates there is no mention of the event in the game. Considering the fact that there are other dates listed in the link have wg activated the event?

Such typo can't be too often.......Remember Lone Star Camo's +150% XP?

2,215 posts
13,673 battles
5 minutes ago, User_1145141919810 said:

Such typo can't be too often.......Remember Lone Star Camo's +150% XP?

Agreed.

Well I can say this. I have just played 2 games with 8 signals. No mention of anything after using 15 signal flags.

Considering it is a weekend event perhaps the typo is in the time. Will try again after 14:00 UTC + 8

2,215 posts
13,673 battles
1 minute ago, Storm_Raiser said:

My guess is they have messed up the start time as well as the dates and it won't go live until 2pm like most missions.

Yeah. Exactly what I was typing when your post came in.

273 posts
1,220 battles
  • 50 x Premium Italian Tier VIII Battleship Roma (+ Commander with 10 Skill Points) for each 50 player

1 hour ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

10 get a Roma.   More chance to get hit by lightning.

1 out of every 50 qualified players = total 2500 qualified players = 0.04%. At least the probability is still higher then striking a mega jackpot lottery.

Edited by Hey_Potato

2,215 posts
13,673 battles
1 hour ago, Storm_Raiser said:

I'm wondering if there will be a counter or something in game to track how many we used or if it will all be done server-side.

Well I can tell you this. If it has started there is no indication. Played 2 more battles since 14:00 UTC + 8 and nothing.

Biggest problem is the WG have such a bad track record that since there is no indication it's highly likely they've stuffed this up, and who's to know?

Edited by keskparane

415 posts
10,918 battles
2 hours ago, keskparane said:

Well I can tell you this. If it has started there is no indication. Played 2 more battles since 14:00 UTC + 8 and nothing.

Biggest problem is the WG have such a bad track record that since there is no indication it's highly likely they've stuffed this up, and who's to know?

Yeah, I've been playing for the last 3 hours and haven't seen anything about it in game. ... considering they couldn't even get the page announcing it right, I'm inclined to agree with your stuff-up theory.

2,215 posts
13,673 battles
43 minutes ago, HuginnKR said:

Hello everyone, the result of event won't be released in game but data will be collected after the event and the winner will be announced next week. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks for the update. :cap_like: