Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.

9 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
8 posts
34 battles

Maps:

a. Pacific - no island, just water all around.

b. Australia - no need to be in australia itself, but near continental landmass.

c. Visayas Islands - you know, the stage for some of the greatest WWII battles in the pacific

Ships:

a. Bismarck - one of the best battleships ever created. i want it to see head on against the yamato class.

b. Takao - because ALL HAIL TAKAO-CHAN (Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio)

Submarines are out of the question. There's no way we can shoot these guys.

Graphics Quality: Maybe you can lower the specs of the requirements, although the current quality is good enough, even at low.

CVs (Aircraft Carriers): I hope we can launch more aircrafts, like more than three squadrons of torpedoes and fighter aircrafts. Also, I think it'll be better to see some Japanese CVs, that can do kamikaze. (huehuehue)

will add some more when my imagination goes wild again.

Alpha Tester
523 posts
217 battles

The Bismarck is actually already in the game files, and would pretty much insta-lose against the Yamato. 

And Kamikaze attacks will never be part of this game.

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

There's actually a bunch of posts over at the NA/EU forums with a projection of what the tech trees will be like, based on whatever information that's been dug up. IIRC, the Bismarck will be a tier 8 German BB.

Edited by Syanda

Beta Tester
47 posts
552 battles

Bismarck if i recall correctly, when i was in the na forum before the wows alpha came. The devs say that the bismarck will be a tier 8 or a tier 9 ship if i remember correctly and the tier 10 german bb is the H42 battleship. The pacific map, i dont think will be good because it open with no cover which make destroyer and cruiser easily get killed by battleship.

39 posts
1,631 battles

We can shoot Submarines for Depth Charges? And Bismark Is good But they have Torpedoes and especially she's a Fast Battleship like the Kongou Sisters..

Beta Tester
235 posts
783 battles

Maps:

b. Australia - no need to be in australia itself, but near continental landmass.

Indonesia; Solomon islands, Philippines... Even Fiji

They maybe better suggested then our tiny island Australia.

Sign in to follow this