kon_thai

Can someone teach me how damage saturation works?

7 comments in this topic

[DIY]
65 posts
5,403 battles

That day, I turned on Russian Hard-bass music and rushed B.

I came in contact with enemy Sims and had a torpedo fight.

I caught 2 torpedoes and sank immediately while enemy Sims caught FIVE TORPEDOES before flooding finished him/her off.

I know there is something called "Damage Saturation" but according to the game wiki.

Each compartment have about 2 times ship total HP and threshold but seriously catching 5 torpedoes with DD and survive? I need to know about this.

Can someone explain how this work or give me a link so I can summarise it myself.

P.S Thx for 10 Juliet Charlie and India Bravo

shot-18.02.22_14.26.06-0520.jpg

[DIY]
65 posts
5,403 battles
13 hours ago, Mingfang47 said:

I guess this photo will do?  https://imgur.com/cRdsNHO

The general/ & simple idea is that each part of the ship has its own HP pool. Once that reached zero HP then it will only receive little damage.

Sadly, I died first so I can't see where my torpedoes hit, but this kinda clarify me.

Why do we have "Damage Saturation" for torpedoes?

And a bit of wiki reading it said each compartment have roughly 2* HP pool so that's about 32500 for each compartments: bow, stern, casemate, and superstructure. How is this possible for both real-life (I do think with only a torpedo they can separate small ships into 2 parts) and in-game?

605 posts
7,614 battles
12 minutes ago, kon_thai said:

How is this possible for both real-life (I do think with only a torpedo they can separate small ships into 2 parts) and in-game?

This game isnt a simulator for real-life situation

In-game possible.

Just like radar, real life it DONT go through island but ingame YES.