You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Jeruk_Swag

Are we getting more French crate as mission rewards?

16 comments in this topic

127 posts
6,502 battles

I just finished the current frech missions and received all the crates, but I still don't have enough to complete the collection.

Will there be more missions that reward the French crates?

1,341 posts
8,858 battles

Well, rumour has it that there is part 2 of the french campaign coming up which will also award crates, but otherwise nothing confirmed yet.

[LBAS]
4,475 posts
25,652 battles
51 minutes ago, Thyaliad said:

Well, rumour has it that there is part 2 of the french campaign coming up which will also award crates, but otherwise nothing confirmed yet.

rumor < unofficial leak < official leak .... :cap_wander:........... lets wait and see what they do :fish_book:

105 posts
13,284 battles
10 hours ago, Jeruk_Swag said:

I just finished the current frech missions and received all the crates, but I still don't have enough to complete the collection.

Will there be more missions that reward the French crates?

the same situation...finished the mission but not completed the collection?

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,492 battles

This could be. Bell weather moment for WG and how hard they want to force people into the loot crate gambling game. 

Unless you are exceptionally lucky it's unlikely you can complete the French collection with the current missions. 

That combined with the pretty meh contents of these crate makes me worry this is the new direction for WG.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,492 battles
On 2/21/2018 at 2:52 AM, Thyaliad said:

Part 2? Well part 2 launched Feb 16. I've just re-read the news announcement, and it seems pretty clear that there will only be 2 sets of missions. I would not be counting on any extra missions.

Combat Missions and Containers

All commanders will have access to two sets of combat missions.
The first set will become available from February 9, the second will be launched a little later on February 16. 

1,341 posts
8,858 battles
9 hours ago, j0e90 said:

Part 2? Well part 2 launched Feb 16. I've just re-read the news announcement, and it seems pretty clear that there will only be 2 sets of missions. I would not be counting on any extra missions.

Combat Missions and Containers

All commanders will have access to two sets of combat missions.
The first set will become available from February 9, the second will be launched a little later on February 16. 

People have been saying that the new campaign that comes with patch 0.7.2 will also drop the crates, but take that with a pinch of salt.

354 posts
9,048 battles
1 hour ago, Thyaliad said:

People have been saying that the new campaign that comes with patch 0.7.2 will also drop the crates, but take that with a pinch of salt.

It did on PT, but PT rewards/requirements often wildly differ from the live offerings.

[ANZAC]
340 posts
11,492 battles
4 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

Doubt that. Given that patch 7.2 is just undergoing 2nd round of public tests, and the French collection ends 29/3, I'd be saying if you need items to complete time to pony up the $$$$$$  and spin the loot box wheel I am afraid.

Beta Tester
908 posts
18 hours ago, j0e90 said:

Doubt that. Given that patch 7.2 is just undergoing 2nd round of public tests, and the French collection ends 29/3, I'd be saying if you need items to complete time to pony up the $$$$$$  and spin the loot box wheel I am afraid.

If they expect that. Then i guess loot boxes will be up for sale until the 29th march. 

Ill wait and see how many i need just for the french captain. 

496 posts
4,171 battles

i gotten the bretagne mission by luck from the given missions... i was praying for richilieau but oh well doesnt really matter
im just happy atleast i gotten one of em anyways since im busy with NS
but from what i heard there will be more mission coming up after this set of mission

Beta Tester
908 posts

Im 2 dups short of the french captain.

The question remains whether i give WG any more money. Im thinking flap it. Stuff the captain. If this is the direction WG is heading. Forget it. Im not buying anything else. I don't want RNG based collections with stupid odds that you have the open up your wallet everytime. 

This is unethical and simply turns people away from the game.

I got yamamoto, seagall and dunkirk without having to pay for loot boxs. Why now the french? 

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,610 battles
7 hours ago, HMS_Swiftsure_08 said:

AFAIK, the new campaign will give an extra four.

ah..good to hear that i can complete the collection

just short of one duplicate