You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Chromium_legacy

MAC cursor appearing

6 comments in this topic

1 post
729 battles

When playing my game, on my MAC, my cursor keeps appearing when I’m scoped or just generally just moving my mouse around to look around. When it reaches the edge of the screen, it tabs out which is making the game pretty much unplayable, i tried many things I saw online but none are helping. I cleared out the game using app cleaner twice already, but still didn’t fix anything. I hope one of you could help me. 

My MAC version is macOS high Sierra version 10.13.3 and my game is the latest version as well.

3 posts
96 battles

I'm having the same problem.  On MacOS the Dock and Menu Bar automatically appear when the mouse touches the edge of the screen, interrupting in-game control.  I've searched quite a bit online but haven't been able to find an easy way to disable the auto hide function for either menu bar or dock...

64 posts
10,401 battles

I use to get issues when i play dual screen with a MacBook pro, and external monitor, since i closed the MacBook and selected fullscreen in game i have been getting frame rates and no issues with mac cursor.

Hope that helps :)

3 posts
96 battles
1 hour ago, FrankTheShip said:

I use to get issues when i play dual screen with a MacBook pro, and external monitor, since i closed the MacBook and selected fullscreen in game i have been getting frame rates and no issues with mac cursor.

Hope that helps :)

Yes!  I figured out this morning that every time I launch the game I have to manually change the in-game settings to fullscreen.  Thanks for your tip, now if only I could find another excuse to explain my poor win-rate...    

64 posts
10,401 battles

you shouldn't have to do that. Set it fullscreen once and that should be it.

as for the win rate, can't help you there, mines shocking and close to 8 thousand games, still learning, and doing stupid stuff :)

3 posts
96 battles

Yeah. It's quite unusual.  In general I find the game seems to be shockingly unstable on MAC.  It seems to hang/crash roughly once an hour.  I'm going to try a fresh install and hopefully will see some improvement.