IceWraithKing

will iwaki requrements be changed

21 comments in this topic

Alpha Tester
104 posts
28 battles

will iwaki requrements be changed, AFAIK its 5 pvp battles, now how about those who just co-oped since the random battles queue are too long (took me 20 mins once), we did reach tier 4+ and contributed to the community

[LLBC]
Super Tester
750 posts
3,327 battles

thought i read somewhere u had to have 100 battles in previous patches.  could be wrong.  I have one and did well over 100.

It was originally but it was changed to 5 PVP battles between 2.4 and the CBT release (so about a week) because WG ASIA brought in a new batch of Alphas from the Weekend Beta group (including myself)

Just curious IceWraithKing, what times were you playing? I was online at various times ranging from right when the server went online to closing time and I don't remember ever waiting that long to get a battle - usually took 4-5mins max. 

Alpha Tester
74 posts
1,806 battles

It was originally but it was changed to 5 PVP battles between 2.4 and the CBT release (so about a week) because WG ASIA brought in a new batch of Alphas from the Weekend Beta group (including myself)

Just curious IceWraithKing, what times were you playing? I was online at various times ranging from right when the server went online to closing time and I don't remember ever waiting that long to get a battle - usually took 4-5mins max. 

the problem I have now is that if they use the old requirement(100 battles) ,I would have got the ship since I've played around 200 games before 2.4 

but now with the 5 pvp battles thing,I can't because I was basically busy and drowned by books during the few days they wanted us to play in.

its really frustrating cause it feels like they don't treat you as a alpha tester if you don't play during those days even if you played a lot of games before 2.4.

so if the new testers can get it in 5 games,why can't I?

Super Tester
2,725 posts

so if the new testers can get it in 5 games,why can't I?

Because you didn't meet the 5 PVP battles requirement that WG required for the said reward? :/

Alpha Tester
104 posts
28 battles

Because you didn't meet the 5 PVP battles requirement that WG required for the said reward? :/

simple. make it 10 ~ 50 pve battles and make it if you atleast reach tier4.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

simple. make it 10 ~ 50 pve battles and make it if you atleast reach tier4.

Thought the 5 PVP battles is for every alpha testers to achieved the alpha reward? The mod explained that in other alpha thread right?

Alpha Tester
74 posts
1,806 battles

Thought the 5 PVP battles is for every alpha testers to achieved the alpha reward? The mod explained that in other alpha thread right?

You needed a minimum of 5 PVP battles from the last wipe in Alpha till CBT began

so even if you played 10000+ battles before 2.4(3.0) but have not played 5 PVP battles during those days,

you won't get it.

Super Tester
2,725 posts

When was the last wiped in Alpha? Somewhere first week of March?? I was given Alpha status recently so yea, I'm one of the last batch that got promoted.

Alpha Tester
74 posts
1,806 battles

When was the last wiped in Alpha? Somewhere first week of March?? I was given Alpha status recently so yea, I'm one of the last batch that got promoted.

yep

the last wipe was the patch before the new testers came came

Alpha Tester
878 posts
151 battles

You needed a minimum of 5 PVP battles from the last wipe in Alpha till CBT began

so even if you played 10000+ battles before 2.4(3.0) but have not played 5 PVP battles during those days,

you won't get it.

Wrong. The admins changed something so more would get the ship. I didn't play v2.3-2.4 due to technical issues yet I recieved the ship. I did however have a lot of battles prior and posted on the forums throughout alpha.

Alpha Tester
74 posts
1,806 battles

Wrong. The admins changed something so more would get the ship. I didn't play v2.3-2.4 due to technical issues yet I recieved the ship. I did however have a lot of battles prior and posted on the forums throughout alpha.

correct

but no statement has been made on that yet,

so we don't really know what has changed.

Alpha Tester
74 posts
1,806 battles

Yea we are still working on conditions of the rewards , we will be posting an announcement once its ready

lets cross our fingers and hope then

Alpha Tester
104 posts
28 battles

Yea we are still working on conditions of the rewards , we will be posting an announcement once its ready

lets cross our fingers and hope then

Fingers Crossed, Lets hope they give us the reward of our hard work

Alpha Tester
416 posts
17 battles

Pretty sure it was for the first batch of Alpha Testers, although some circumstance might warrant it, dependent on how much you contributed in comparison to everyone else. 

Alpha Tester
74 posts
1,806 battles

so are there any new information?

almost the end of my  trip so I can be playing again soon(yay

has anything changed?

Alpha Tester
104 posts
28 battles

Any of you guys still don't have their iwaki cruiser? cause i still haven't received mine

Merged with existing thread on the topic.

/AALG

Moderation team, WoWS Asia

Edited by AALG

Alpha Tester
104 posts
28 battles

so are there any new information?

almost the end of my  trip so I can be playing again soon(yay

has anything changed?

no info yet. come and join me in this "Alpha testers that didnt get iwaki" bench

[PANZA]
Senior Moderator
820 posts
932 battles

No need to bump or create multiple threads on the topic. IronGuard has stated he is looking into it, and it is my understanding that his desire is to give it to all Alpha testers.

The decision though, is something that needs to be discussed with the HQ in Minsk, and the WoWS Development team since it would affect all the regional servers, as the decision then must be implemented on those servers as well, instead of the requirement that was used globally  - 5 or more PVP battles, during the alpha period with Alpha test patch 2.4, untill CBT began. That period was about 10 days, which should have given all active AlphaTesters, old or new, ample time to do PVP battles, even if queuetimes ranged around 8-10 minutes.

Thread closed, untill such time IronGuard has new info.

/AALG