Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Aeseir

German Konig query

8 comments in this topic

[UGDF]
10 posts
475 battles

Hi all,

Been learning a lot about different ships (through play, videos & forums). One of the things that i read frequently is Konigs sigma 2 ratio which enables it to be one of the most precise BB for its tier.

Having watched videos too about it,  I recently upgraded to one but not seeing the same accuracy as everyone is claiming. Has something changed recently?

I been able to get a lot more citadel hits with Kaiser then Konig (aiming just above water line in between stacks), as the vertical spread is substantially lower (horizontal is another thing).

Just a query.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,836 posts
4,138 battles

All T5 BBs have the same sigma value of 1.8.     There are some slight variances in vertical and horizontal dispersion due to range differences.  The Konig has always been a close in brawler.  Use it as one and not a sniper

[UGDF]
10 posts
475 battles

Thanks for the input guys, the videos were less than year old (oldest was 6 months).

At least i can now play knowing its not only my lack of skill but also ship changes.

[COAT]
1,183 posts
10,158 battles
17 小時前,Aeseir 說:

Hi all,

Been learning a lot about different ships (through play, videos & forums). One of the things that i read frequently is Konigs sigma 2 ratio which enables it to be one of the most precise BB for its tier.

Having watched videos too about it,  I recently upgraded to one but not seeing the same accuracy as everyone is claiming. Has something changed recently?

I been able to get a lot more citadel hits with Kaiser then Konig (aiming just above water line in between stacks), as the vertical spread is substantially lower (horizontal is another thing).

Just a query.

1.Konig's sigma has been nerfed from 2 to 1.8 long,long ago

2.sigma affects the concentration ratio rather than maximum desperation.E.g,higher sigma means closer shells

sigma varies from 1.5 to 2.1.

[UGDF]
10 posts
475 battles
On 12/02/2018 at 1:01 PM, User_1145141919810 said:

1.Konig's sigma has been nerfed from 2 to 1.8 long,long ago

2.sigma affects the concentration ratio rather than maximum desperation.E.g,higher sigma means closer shells

sigma varies from 1.5 to 2.1.

Yea knew most of that other than the nerf.

Finding with konig that its a great cruiser killer but not so good against BB. Doesn't penetrate almost any T5+ unless you are in close combat, which is very rare.

83 posts
3,463 battles

Konig is pretty solid against BB's imo.
Are you having bounces or shatters?
Cause bounces mean its an angling thing, so just aim at the superstructure to avoid that

Sign in to follow this