You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
legionary2099

When will we get more coop difficulties ?

14 comments in this topic

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

Was wondering when can we expect hard difficulty? Its been there for quite sometimes.

While we are at it can we get difficulty setting like : maniac - lunatic - heaven or hell or even Dante must die ?

I mean i want something that can pull the ridiculous coop win rate to something more modest and redefine teamplay to its finest.

Sitting at 70%+ is kinda weird to say the least.

Make it a real challenge that even unicum must cry ;)

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles

Did you see people crying about the addition of CVs in co-op, they can't even handle autodropping CVs. Now imagine a bit harder bot, they will go riot. All these people need are bots who wont use their guns and automatically be broadside to whichever angle the players are shooting.

Super Tester
7,571 posts
8,001 battles
13 minutes ago, Pocket_Fox said:

People crying about CV's in co-op? :s

I'm super happy to see CV's and BB's in co-op.

Wait, you forgot?

WG states new MM for coop is more interesting with bot carriers being added. So when I play my carriers in coop, and now when I don't, I will see carriers. Given that randoms see lot less carrier games, and that coop see far more, and that we know a LOAD of people don't like carrier games, all that can be concluded is that the carriers were put in coop to DISSUADE people from playing coop.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[LNA]
1,666 posts
10,474 battles

Kinda away from the game due to spartan 13 hours part time work which sucks.

But man, crying against dumb cv bots lmao.

I have had cv teammates who are worst than bots ....

How do i get rid of those ,;). Doesnt change the fact that 90%, of scenario is easy if your team know their stuffs

411 posts
6,164 battles
2 hours ago, legionary2099 said:

Was wondering when can we expect hard difficulty? Its been there for quite sometimes.

While we are at it can we get difficulty setting like : maniac - lunatic - heaven or hell or even Dante must die ?

I mean i want something that can pull the ridiculous coop win rate to something more modest and redefine teamplay to its finest.

Sitting at 70%+ is kinda weird to say the least.

Make it a real challenge that even unicum must cry ;)

I would like to see that implemented in Operations instead...will make them more challenging and will give us the feeling that we are actually taking part in an "operation":Smile-_tongue:

IMO, PvE Operations should be like Armored Warfare(the other other tank game), where bot behavior is quite acceptable and depending on the difficulty level, bots get enhanced HP and Ammunition. As a result, you can actually lose terribly to Bots....:Smile_teethhappy:

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
948 posts
5,652 battles
7 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Did you see people crying about the addition of CVs in co-op, they can't even handle autodropping CVs. Now imagine a bit harder bot, they will go riot. All these people need are bots who wont use their guns and automatically be broadside to whichever angle the players are shooting.

My complaint about CV in co-op was...... without CV's the game mostly only takes 7mins, with CV's in it's more like 12mins.

I don't always have the time to go hunt down a CV for 5mins, which is all you are doing....pain in the Butt. all that looking around for it's as it runs and hides

"Here Bot CV....where are you....come to poppy" :cap_rambo:

1,068 posts
3,847 battles

Has anyone seen the MM add a Bot carrier to the friendly team to fill it out yet? Haven't seen any myself so far so curious to see if anyone else has.

1 hour ago, BigWaveSurfer said:

I'd like to see more tiers for operations. only have 6&7, why not 8,9 and 10 even :Smile_great:

Wouldn't be surprised if they do later.They added the 2 T7 ones last year,and overall have been adding them at regular intervals.And their is usually plenty of people lined up for them at peak times so they are popular.

[CLAY]
Alpha Tester
948 posts
5,652 battles
44 minutes ago, BanditSE1977 said:

Has anyone seen the MM add a Bot carrier to the friendly team to fill it out yet? Haven't seen any myself so far so curious to see if anyone else has.

Yes, they have friendly CV Bots. that is the problem

1,351 posts
8,881 battles
7 hours ago, _TAMAL_ said:

IMO, PvE Operations should be like Armored Warfare(the other other tank game), where bot behavior is quite acceptable and depending on the difficulty level, bots get enhanced HP and Ammunition. As a result, you can actually lose terribly to Bots....:Smile_teethhappy:

I dunno. Imo most of the time my losses were due to ATGM spam, not because the bots were smart or had more HP or anything.

1,105 posts

the enemy CV bot is actually good at crossdrop.... even it was auto drop....

i was hit when doing co op, no wonder this noob complain about it. I WAS HIT BY RYUJO???

alright WG, french cruiser need 1 knot buff speed

411 posts
6,164 battles
4 hours ago, Thyaliad said:

I dunno. Imo most of the time my losses were due to ATGM spam, not because the bots were smart or had more HP or anything.

I won't deny...it was literally, "You peak and 10 ATGMs are already on your way" :Smile_trollface: However, they have reworked bot ATGM spam in a recent patch, now they spam HE and still irritate the crap out of players(not as annoying as ATGMs though):Smile-_tongue: 

And for the HP part, have you met *Lieutenant* version of bot MBTs? They are damn hard to take down because of their buffed armor and buffed HP, it is a clever way to make bots more challenging without giving them more skill, WG can do this too(Buff armor parameters and give them more HP):Smile_great: