You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
PGM991

this game is beautiful!

8 comments in this topic

1,126 posts

just talking...

I play for almost 2 years. use to try on simply 'high' setting, so lag to that unplayble

and I stick with lowest setting since, despite that I still late into match 10-30 sec

never dream that I ever have a chance to play it in 1080p with maximum setting and still bristling at 60-75 fps load into match with time to spare...

goodbye my old laptop, I'll be missing ya :D

Edited by PGM991

70 posts
4,674 battles

Don't pick the new maximum settings option if you want the best GFX settings.

Well do use it but change FXAA to off.  :)  When it comes to the best GFX settings you want to run MSAA at x8 but with no FXAA.  FXAA blurs the image, if you can run MSAA x any multiplier you really need to make sure FXAA is off.  I don't know why WG thought having both on for maximum settings was a good idea because it really is not!

1,107 posts
7,844 battles

Well, as I usualy play with maximum setting allowed - Visual wise this game is nothing that spectacular imo - even with reshade. its the best graphic wise for its genre though (because............ lack of competitor prob)

but its already dated for game engine. WoTanks already plan to move from it  (and its seems a lot improvment) - so I hope WoShips can move it too this year

However, I know your feeling. The first game I compared my newly build rig were Witcher 3. and the feel after geting new rig can only be described as Power overflowing

Edited by humusz

1,126 posts

well, for me who play this game at lowest setting for years and suddenly jump to max setting with no slight lag, is like..... a whole new world~~~~~~ 

but UI is scaling to 1080p is made me have to adjust my aim, a number in scope is tighter and view are wider

gotta admit, I miss my shot a lot when first play in this new pc =w=

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
26 minutes ago, PGM991 said:

well, for me who play this game at lowest setting for years and suddenly jump to max setting with no slight lag, is like..... a whole new world~~~~~~ 

but UI is scaling to 1080p is made me have to adjust my aim, a number in scope is tighter and view are wider

gotta admit, I miss my shot a lot when first play in this new pc =w=

I'm exactly the same, played my first game with my new laptop, first game of the day my shots were all screwed up due to different scaling and screen size, but things got better after a few matches