Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
unknownaussie

French Ship missions question

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Tester
153 posts
3,490 battles

so these ships we get from the missions that you get in the crates do they get removed from our account when the real french ships go live or what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
6 minutes ago, unknownaussie said:

so these ships we get from the missions that you get in the crates do they get removed from our account when the real french ships go live or what?

no, but the drop rate for the high tier ones are ridiculously low, so its not worth it to invest too much in crates

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,558 battles
4 hours ago, unknownaussie said:

i wasnt going to all 9 crates from the mission didnt even get a single ship :(

some rich chinese guy didnt get a richelu after 500 crates, you getting no ships is perfectly normal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
6 hours ago, unknownaussie said:

so these ships we get from the missions that you get in the crates do they get removed from our account when the real french ships go live or what?

They will stay, but status will be changed to *regular* from *premium* as far as I've read. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
273 posts
1,220 battles

The French battleship rewards will each come with a Commander with 3 skill points, and a slot in your port. If there is no vacant place in the Reserve for the Commander, you will receive this place automatically;

Guess what I did...unstuffed all my other ship captains into reserve but there is no reward given for additional free place in the reserve. The said captain is on board that bloody French baguette! :cap_haloween:

shot-18_02.10_14_59.37-0571.thumb.jpg.58065028f41d5af4a327f1eb2fd959b0.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
20 minutes ago, Hey_Potato said:

The French battleship rewards will each come with a Commander with 3 skill points, and a slot in your port. If there is no vacant place in the Reserve for the Commander, you will receive this place automatically;

Guess what I did...unstuffed all my other ship captains into reserve but there is no reward given for additional free place in the reserve. The said captain is on board that bloody French baguette! :cap_haloween:

shot-18_02.10_14_59.37-0571.thumb.jpg.58065028f41d5af4a327f1eb2fd959b0.jpg

 

im-calling-the-cops-20301100.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,105 posts
3 hours ago, drakon233 said:

some rich chinese guy didnt get a richelu after 500 crates, you getting no ships is perfectly normal

RICHelie IS ONLY FOR RICH people only. buying 500 crates is not rich at all... buy 5K crates please

atleast WG should make RICHelie premium ship.... i hate gacha, not because my luck is terrible. because gambling is..... gambling is only for noob, REAL MAN CALCULATE!

 

8 hours ago, unknownaussie said:

i wasnt going to all 9 crates from the mission didnt even get a single ship :(

noob

 

2 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

They will stay, but status will be changed to *regular* from *premium* as far as I've read. 

WTH?? so after all this effort, someone with lyon cannt advance to Alsace?

 

HOWLING SHEET!

ah better go hiatus again until they release T10 Graf SPee with speed boost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
31 minutes ago, Skarhabek said:

WTH?? so after all this effort, someone with lyon cannt advance to Alsace?

You can advance after release. And please don't take rdf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×