Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
RimauLaut

Server down

26 comments in this topic

1,341 posts
8,858 battles

Just won a match, but stats screen never showed up. Game hung for a minute or so then ended up back in port to see that the match wasn't counted. Nothing in the match history, no exp, no first win bonus used up, nada.

[MELON]
2 posts
974 battles

can't log in either.. got booted from game. i hope the game actually ended because we were one tick from winning :D

Beta Tester
652 posts
3,525 battles
5 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

ah well from 11k players online drop to 5k !!!

wtf server

once again, amateur

or some body hack it?

DDOS Possibly?

4 posts
285 battles

I haven't been able to log on for two weeks...and it has been three days since I last had a response on any of my tickets.

All I get is, "We are sorry to hear you are having problems."

The silence is deafening.

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles
14 minutes ago, LeGrognard said:

I haven't been able to log on for two weeks...and it has been three days since I last had a response on any of my tickets.

All I get is, "We are sorry to hear you are having problems."

The silence is deafening.

That's probably something on your end because the game is up and running.

16 posts
9,250 battles

I'm having the same problem. I was happily logging on every day and playing battles with no worries at all and then my game started lagging, then it was being disconnected and I was not connecting to game server in one go, it started taking several goes before it would connect. Then finally it wouldn't connect at all. I was unable to log into the game server at all. That was 4 days ago. I've gone through all the processes that the staff gave me last time this happened without any success. I got on the support site and at the lower left hand corner of the page, I noticed the there was 3 server indicators where WOWs 1 was red and the other 2 were green so I naturally thought that the server was down, but on asking a few members about WOWs-Asian server, they stated that there was no problem with the server. It was up and running and the problem must have been on my end. I'm at a bit of a loss as to what to do. The only thing that I can think of is might be IP which is TPG. or it could be my location (Sydney - Australia) but the IP's in Sydney are the best in the country and would be out of a job if they weren't able to provide a reliable service to the public. So I'm at my wits end... what the f#*k do I do and how long is it going to last?

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,558 battles

im not sure, i am in china and this happened to me yesterday noon and afternoon but it might be a fluke due to the great chinese firewall

2 hours ago, Spotter said:

can anyone confirm if this issue is still happening to anyone?

Sign in to follow this