Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
_Sammich_

WG, we need to talk about the shchors

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

37
[PBKAC]
Member
271 posts
7,695 battles

So I managed to do this in my 3rd game (all have been above 80k damage so far) whilst STOCK, with a 10pt captain.  No flags or anything.shot-18_02.09_21_15.44-0186.thumb.jpg.ede5401d5a1d692aecde709d3dc05657.jpgshot-18_02.09_21_15.51-0028.thumb.jpg.151e9414da98b2b793e9b60902f18120.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,242
[REPOI]
[REPOI]
Member
6,590 posts
26,586 battles
3 minutes ago, _Sammich_ said:

So I managed to do this in my 3rd game (all have been above 80k damage so far) whilst STOCK, with a 10pt captain.  No flags or anything.shot-18_02.09_21_15.44-0186.thumb.jpg.ede5401d5a1d692aecde709d3dc05657.jpgshot-18_02.09_21_15.51-0028.thumb.jpg.151e9414da98b2b793e9b60902f18120.jpg

good for you then, the ship is fine at t7, no changes needed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
254
[ULAG]
Member
909 posts
10,099 battles

So what? You played well and did good...that is possible with any ship in the game, if played well.:Smile_great:

Nobody ever said you can't do well in a Shchors:Smile-_tongue:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
558
[KAMI]
Member
1,550 posts
12,780 battles

O.....k?

 

Shchor happenened to be 1 of my favourite t7 cruiser

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37
[PBKAC]
Member
271 posts
7,695 battles
13 minutes ago, _TAMAL_ said:

So what? You played well and did good...that is possible with any ship in the game, if played well.:Smile_great:

Nobody ever said you can't do well in a Shchors:Smile-_tongue:

I think that the shchors might just be a bit too good.  I some players have had it for ages, but I picked it up only two days and I'm surprised how much I like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
254
[ULAG]
Member
909 posts
10,099 battles
10 minutes ago, _Sammich_ said:

I think that the shchors might just be a bit too good.  I some players have had it for ages, but I picked it up only two days and I'm surprised how much I like it.

Well, I beg to differ...it was my least favorite ship in the entire line. It sure has great potentials, I won't deny, but it just didn't suite my playstyle...long ship with huge citadel that turns like a whale...just no:fish_palm: 

Looking on the bright side though, if you are doing that well in Shchors, you'll definitely wreck havoc with Chapayev and Donskoi...:Smile_great:not sure about Moskva though, it is a totally different Beast :Smile_trollface: 

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48
[LLBC]
Member
273 posts
1,278 battles

Wait till you get the Chapayev with radar....the nightmare of dd :cap_happy:.....wrecks havoc and no problem with t10 MM...in fact much better with t10 MM cause you get much better rankings as you damaged t10 ships

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
83
[VEU]
Member
387 posts
14,821 battles

I also liked Shchors a lot :Smile_great: grinded her prior to the massive skill redesign (so without IFHE) and my Shchors avg damage is still higher than Belfast with IFHE lol.

Chappy just doesn't fit me though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester_
7,897 posts
9,751 battles

Uh, don't worry, your stats will be balanced eventually. We always get good starting games. Then nearing the end of a grind, all fall apart... I had 90k average for first 5 Leander games...

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×