Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Thewindblew

Please tell me why a lot of gold coins in the tree off the shelf? I still look at a few days ago, probably when to re-shelves it?

10 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
4 posts
4,539 battles

Today rushed some gold coins ready to buy some ship in the technology tree, the results washed out I found all the required off the shelf, such as Arizona, ShaneHorst , and then look carefully, there are many low-level ships, Japanese rock hammer , The United States two or three destroyers cruisers, all disappeared, even the announcement did not sound, what is the situation? And, probably when will be re-shelves? I am depressed na, money into the but can not afford to spend

Edited by Thewindblew

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
273 posts
1,220 battles

You still can buy lo yang....that nasty little OP ship and research the pan asia dd line which is pretty strong at t9/t10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
4 posts
4,539 battles
1 小時前,mitts 說:

thank you。and then i read new contents 。But this time really shelves too many ships, I really want to buy them. And the announcement said Starting from Update 0.7.1 only the ships listed below can be purchased in the game client,this mean Will not be released after those ships off the shelf it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
4 posts
4,539 battles
38 分鐘前,Hey_Potato 說:

You still can buy lo yang....that nasty little OP ship and research the pan asia dd line which is pretty strong at t9/t10

thankyou 。I do not really like the Pan-Asian series DD, because their torpedoes can not attack the destroyers, which is very unfavorable in the battle。

Have you encountered such a large scale before the shelves it? With your experience, how long will it usually take off again? And the announcement said Starting from Update 0.7.1 only the ships listed below can be purchased in the game client. Does this mean that there will be no change in the future?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,069 posts
3,847 battles

The Premium tech tree ships for doubloons get shuffled around occasionally,so you will most likely get a chance to buy them again later in the year.

They seem to have been changed fairly quickly recently though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Super Tester
7,577 posts
8,001 battles

If you want to buy ships with gold from tech tree, I'd suggest you wait for discounts. Also, if you do not find your favorite ships listed in tech tree, you will have to wait around a long time. They don't shuffle around regularly like the premium shop. Usually for an occasion or event.

Just keep an eye on premium shop, they rotate weekly (usually) and will cost you same, if not less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,666 posts
10,492 battles
8 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

If you want to buy ships with gold from tech tree, I'd suggest you wait for discounts. Also, if you do not find your favorite ships listed in tech tree, you will have to wait around a long time. They don't shuffle around regularly like the premium shop. Usually for an occasion or event.

Just keep an eye on premium shop, they rotate weekly (usually) and will cost you same, if not less.

They cost nearly the same with a bonus port slot if you nitpick about it.

Then again, in game gold purchase allow you to save cost by getting golds from other mean

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
319 posts
6,891 battles
On 2/9/2018 at 6:07 PM, Thewindblew said:

thankyou 。I do not really like the Pan-Asian series DD, because their torpedoes can not attack the destroyers, which is very unfavorable in the battle。

Have you encountered such a large scale before the shelves it? With your experience, how long will it usually take off again? And the announcement said Starting from Update 0.7.1 only the ships listed below can be purchased in the game client. Does this mean that there will be no change in the future?

The Lo Yang has normal torps NOT the deep water ones, and fantastic hydro. This is a really strong destroyer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[LNA]
Member
1,666 posts
10,492 battles
30 minutes ago, Kamanah said:

The Lo Yang has normal torps NOT the deep water ones, and fantastic hydro. This is a really strong destroyer.

More like borderline OP / broken ship

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×