Jump to content
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
swap1997

I am a Des Moines owner, what will I get after the USN Cruiser Line split.

14 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Member
66 posts
4,895 battles

With the USN Cruiser Line Split, everyone has been talking about the new cruisers. But I am confused on how players who have a Des Moines in their port be recompensed when the line splits, what will I receive if I have a Des Moines in my port?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27
[STUN]
[STUN]
Member
79 posts
2,112 battles
48 minutes ago, swap1997 said:

With the USN Cruiser Line Split, everyone has been talking about the new cruisers. But I am confused on how players who have a Des Moines in their port be recompensed when the line splits, what will I receive if I have a Des Moines in my port?

you'll just have the cleveland unlocked.
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
[MEGA]
Member
4,564 posts
17,557 battles
6 minutes ago, swap1997 said:

With the USN Cruiser Line Split, everyone has been talking about the new cruisers. But I am confused on how players who have a Des Moines in their port be recompensed when the line splits, what will I receive if I have a Des Moines in my port?

you get to keep it

 

ppl with balti, NO, penca, and cleve will be compensated extra for the changes in the tech tree but DM wont change in placeing, so if we are going by the rule of the soviet DD split you wont get anythibg for DM

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
70 posts
3,170 battles

Wait, the Celveland will be moved to tier8? So does that mean if I owned it, it will be put into tier8 or will I be given the Dallas with my Cleve captain moved there while my original Cleve will be removed.

Also, how will the Cleve be competitive against tiers8-10? It already struggles when it's bottom tier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
225
[151ST]
Member
1,012 posts
4,505 battles

If you've got the money, pick up the premium Camo for Cleveland prior to changes as well. As you will get the T8 Camo for free.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
78
[ANZAC]
Member
340 posts
11,482 battles
1 hour ago, S4pp3R said:

If you've got the money, pick up the premium Camo for Cleveland prior to changes as well. As you will get the T8 Camo for free.

Yup, I did that, and been grinding the bejeus out of it in PVE. Used it skill up a couple of extra level 10 captains so I'm ready to rock and roll with the new ships as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
317 posts
6,862 battles
8 hours ago, DFaultPlayR69 said:

Wait, the Celveland will be moved to tier8? So does that mean if I owned it, it will be put into tier8 or will I be given the Dallas with my Cleve captain moved there while my original Cleve will be removed.

Also, how will the Cleve be competitive against tiers8-10? It already struggles when it's bottom tier.

You have to have the Cleveland in port, and it will be moved over to the split line. They will buff the Cleveland. As for what XP you have on it at T6, i don't know if that will transfer to the T8 ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
1,011 posts
7,459 battles
10 hours ago, swap1997 said:

But I am confused on how players who have a Des Moines in their port be recompensed when the line splits, what will I receive if I have a Des Moines in my port?

Nobody knows - it's all speculation, at this stage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Member
360 posts
3,693 battles

You don't get anything if you have Des Moines. Try to purchase Cleveland and Baltimore. I guess mostly likely you be compensated with t9 buffalo and you also get the new line t8 Cleveland at a cheaper price (current t6 Cleveland is price cheaper, if you get it later it when the new line out it will be expensive). And also if you rich enough you can get the permanent camo which i think wg will compensate you the camo for the new ship once the new line starts.

Edited by th3vikings

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×