You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
HighFleet

Thank you WG for matching me with Match fixing division

22 comments in this topic

0 posts
2,422 battles

Firstly, I would like to owe to WarGaming for matching me 4 times in a row with Saipan, Atlanta, Sims, and Kidd, and good morning or afternoon or whatever I do not care, everyone, nice P2W days and have fun.

Besides, never play Ranger unless you are real masochist like me who want to suffer yourself, plus with your 14 teammates, and BUY SAIPAN or KAGA or at least HIRYU for win the match.

I know what you want to say to me

"It is your fault that actually Ranger is a BEST CV EVER and blah blah blah"

"Why are you blame to perfect and faultless match making and Ranger can Strafing and have 7 fighters and  of course strong Torpedo bomber and moreover et cetera, et cetera"

"Pay to Win, don't be such an anime fan crying on prom night. Just Shxt up and pay your money."

"Have a division with your *cough* Friends - ATLANTA SIMS/// oh sorry I didn't know you have no friend"

Okay okay guys. Well I know. I know that nothing will change, and my karma all gone, and keep losing keep losing keep losing feel pain for playing, delete WOWS and leave.

There is such a saying "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen."

But come on, Isn't it to harsh that no one can stop Match Fixing Division?

You might ask "How could just 3 can make the game win?"

Yes, Yes they can.

If you want to know, just play division with CV and 2 AA ships.

They can make a line, or break a line, cap and do anything.

Anyhow, in conclusion, I want to discuss "how to ban match fixing division for more fair game matching"

Well, If you said there is no problem with division, then well, okay. Feel free for it. 

I suggest 3 plans

1. Ban CV in division.

2. Set a "AA limit" in a division so there would be no Saipantlansims Division

3. Match CV division to CV division. Both trying to Match Fixing, Fair right?

And... I want you guys about how do you feel about Tier 7 divisions, and CV matchmaking or about my plans. Thank you for reading grumbling about my misfortune, and have a nice day.

01.png

02.png

03.png

04.png

1,354 posts
8,881 battles

I feel your pain OP. If there is one thing I dread when playing a CV, it is meeting a fishing division like that on the opposing team.

273 posts
1,220 battles

Yeah...next time if u meet fishing div better not play cv for few hours....play other AA ships & if u happen to meet them again at least you can have the luxury/satisfaction of shooting down his planes :cap_haloween:

435 posts
6,169 battles

Match Maker is totally "rigged", no doubt about it! 

In domination mode with 3 empty caps and teams made up of 2 and 3 destroyers, the team with 3 destroyers gets an uncontested “free” cap. If you have a string of games in a row when you’re in the team with 2, then “MM is working against you”. This MM setup has never change since release, they won't equalize DDs, so it means that WG is always actively fixing games, via algorithms:Smile_izmena:

WG won’t change the obvious, even though we all can see how obvious it is but we don’t want to believe it, thus it remains in the "suspicious" box, they're playing on human nature. :Smile_izmena:

It’s exactly the same for op ships, like the Saipan, MM can stack the game against you with op ships, there are many ways to stack games with ships, players skills and RNG roll outs,it’s not random”:Smile_izmena:

However MM can’t evaluate combine grouping of players, divisions, only "single out players", no evidence so far, maybe because they form on the day, even form differently in-game so divisions can’t be evaluated, divisions will always be fairly distributed by MM, hence div players will have better results, even if they're just average players. This is also another glue into the fixing of MM or abet the lack of fixing. :Smile_izmena:

In the end, players just have to accept the obvious or ignore it blindly or rage quit”. :Smile_izmena:

PS, players call for a skill base MM, the fact is, its already is! :Smile_amazed:

Edited by BuckleUpBones

590 posts
2,995 battles
4 hours ago, BuckleUpBones said:

Match Maker is totally "rigged", no doubt about it! 

In domination mode with 3 empty caps and teams made up of 2 and 3 destroyers, the team with 3 destroyers gets an uncontested “free” cap. If you have a string of games in a row when you’re in the team with 2, then “MM is working against you”. This MM setup has never change since release, they won't equalize DDs, so it means that WG is always actively fixing games, via algorithms:Smile_izmena:

WG won’t change the obvious, even though we all can see how obvious it is but we don’t want to believe it, thus it remains in the "suspicious" box, they're playing on human nature. :Smile_izmena:

It’s exactly the same for op ships, like the Saipan, MM can stack the game against you with op ships, there are many ways to stack games with ships, players skills and RNG roll outs,it’s not random”:Smile_izmena:

However MM can’t evaluate combine grouping of players, divisions, only "single out players", no evidence so far, maybe because they form on the day, even form differently in-game so divisions can’t be evaluated, divisions will always be fairly distributed by MM, hence div players will have better results, even if they're just average players. This is also another glue into the fixing of MM or abet the lack of fixing. :Smile_izmena:

In the end, players just have to accept the obvious or ignore it blindly or rage quit”. :Smile_izmena:

PS, players call for a skill base MM, the fact is, its already is! :Smile_amazed:

DSmTr0-VMAAON4s.jpg

MM simply goes 'Here are 24 players within the prescribed tier level, 12 on one side 12 on the other' 

MM is NOT skill based, nor is it stat based, nor is it pay to win based or premium time based... any assumptions based around anything other than here are 24 players, now randomly assign them to team a and team b is wrong. 

Additionally every time you see a 3 dd vs a 2 dd situation is when there are only x amount of dd's available in that tier level, but you'll always see on the side that only has 2 dd's, another cruiser at what that missing dd's tier would be. 

435 posts
6,169 battles
1 hour ago, tc1259 said:

MM simply goes 'Here are 24 players within the prescribed tier level, 12 on one side 12 on the other' 

MM is NOT skill based, nor is it stat based, nor is it pay to win based or premium time based... any assumptions based around anything other than here are 24 players, now randomly assign them to team a and team b is wrong. 

Additionally every time you see a 3 dd vs a 2 dd situation is when there are only x amount of dd's available in that tier level, but you'll always see on the side that only has 2 dd's, another cruiser at what that missing dd's tier would be. 

Backing your principal I see.

You’re just adding to the conspiracy.

Filling 24 spots is easy, milliseconds, filling 24 rigged players takes alot of time, minutes! a minute in cpu land is alot of cpu crunching.

Edited by BuckleUpBones

590 posts
2,995 battles
6 minutes ago, BuckleUpBones said:

Backing your principal I see.

You’re just adding to the conspiracy.

Believing in a conspiracy theory is one strategy people use to regain a sense of control, even if the conspiracy theory is unrelated to what caused the lack of control in a person’s life.

I have no idea what backing your principle means.... but there are tools out there to see how Match Maker works, and it is as I've stated it. 

435 posts
6,169 battles
7 minutes ago, tc1259 said:

Believing in a conspiracy theory

Or they just don’t believe you, them, WG/MM in this case.

Please get back to topic or the moderators, or you, will lock this thread.

Edited by BuckleUpBones

590 posts
2,995 battles
12 minutes ago, BuckleUpBones said:

Or they just don’t believe you, them, WG/MM in this case.

Please get back to topic or the moderators, or you, will lock this thread.

Actually we still are on topic, the OP stated that Matchmaking is Rigged - by Match Fixing. You agreed with him and gave your 'evidence' 

So to both you and the Op - Match making simply takes 24 players, some who are in Divisions and as long as they meet the tier requirement they randomly get assigned in to the teams. 

It doesn't know about the specific ship's, it's simply looking for Tier Level and where it can balance up the sides regarding tier level and ship class , where it can't it will always give the other side the ship of the same tier as compensation (Cruiser / bb) 

411 posts
6,164 battles
23 hours ago, Onlinegamer said:

Last pic

*cough* i hope they will meet T10 *cough*

I don't think they ever will, because *CV*... MM can't match t7 cv with t10 as Fail DIv issues dont apply for cvs, they will however face t9s...[This is an example of a Fail Division Done Good...:Smile_sceptic:]

Edited by _TAMAL_

[151ST]
1,014 posts
4,526 battles

Am I the only one that doesn't get bothered by this?

I mean sure I see these divs and think 'this will be tough' but it actually doesn't bother me. I just see it as a challenge...

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
3 hours ago, S4pp3R said:

Am I the only one that doesn't get bothered by this?

I mean sure I see these divs and think 'this will be tough' but it actually doesn't bother me. I just see it as a challenge...

prob cuz usually theres a div on your team too that's just as good? narai screwed up the ecosystem for sheeps for this week and it should get better after it passes

Edited by drakon233

[151ST]
1,014 posts
4,526 battles
12 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

prob cuz usually theres a div on your team too that's just as good? narai screwed up the ecosystem for sheeps for this week and it should get better after it passes

It's probs because I love hunting squishy CLs...

Narai is good, got 20mil out of it by playing a few games a night.

Totally egotistical me, did you see my Scharnhorst 1.2mil game

shot-18.02.06_18.44.09-0756.jpg

shot-18.02.06_18.44.11-0287.jpg

[MEGA]
4,564 posts
17,569 battles
Just now, S4pp3R said:

It's probs because I love hunting squishy CLs...

Narai is good, got 20mil out of it by playing a few games a night.

Totally egotistical me, did you see my Scharnhorst 1.2mil game

shot-18.02.06_18.44.09-0756.jpg

shot-18.02.06_18.44.11-0287.jpg

nope, but with a scharn it actually isnt so hard, scharn is better suited for narai in efficency, but not as good in as lanta on farming, and we all know why we play narai:cap_haloween:

[151ST]
1,014 posts
4,526 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

nope, but with a scharn it actually isnt so hard, scharn is better suited for narai in efficency, but not as good in as lanta on farming, and we all know why we play narai:cap_haloween:

The set-back is that when that's all you've been doing for a week your PvP suffers... Haven't been doing the best since, lol.

I was running lolanta/Scharnhorst most of the time, such fun, much credits.