You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
kabur88

Yamato premium skin, what's the point?

5 comments in this topic

[BOTES]
33 posts
7,296 battles

With the new Yamato skin from HSF, is there really any point in having the premium skin? I mean this in the sense that since I have the HSF skin, can I get a refund in doubloons or something by selling the premium skin? There's literally no point in even having it as I believe that the HSF skin is better and more worth it as you can grind commander xp at a better rate.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Well if you buy a new computer and realises its so much better than the one you bought a year ago, would they let you take it back and refund it fully?

have a proper think through before you post it

[BOTES]
33 posts
7,296 battles
7 hours ago, FenrirApalis said:

Well if you buy a new computer and realises its so much better than the one you bought a year ago, would they let you take it back and refund it fully?

have a proper think through before you post it

What happened is I bought a new skin that not all have bought and then the same company gives out even better skins for everyone just for free, wouldn't you feel somewhat dejected by this fact? As such, everyone would feel cheated, but I guess wargaming is just too greedy to even care.

4 posts
2,203 battles

Whether you bought that skin before or after they released the HSF skin, they aren't gonna refund it. No company does that. If you bought the skin after they released the HSF skin then its a matter of researching what will be better for you and knowing what to do from there.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

You didn't get my point. The point is, you bought something you feel is inferior but then wants to refund it just because you found something better. WG never guaranteed a refund at will policy nor is it something that anyone else does. No one will give you a refund just because you found something better. WG isn't the greedy one here, you are.