Aeseir

Looking for Clan

11 comments in this topic

[UGDF]
10 posts
475 battles

Active player, focusing on german and jap line.

Looking for a active clan that plays after 7pm AEST (pereferablly an ANZ clan)

[TWR]
20 posts
7,612 battles

Hello and welcome to the forums.

May I make a suggestion and please do not take this the wrong way. You claim to be an active player however you registered in 2012 and have less than 100 battles. Invest time in the game, gain more experience and contribute wherever you can.

Enjoy the game and have fun

[UGDF]
10 posts
475 battles

3 hours ago, MavroCyp said:

Hello and welcome to the forums.

May I make a suggestion and please do not take this the wrong way. You claim to be an active player however you registered in 2012 and have less than 100 battles. Invest time in the game, gain more experience and contribute wherever you can.

Enjoy the game and have fun

Not taken wrong way. I used to play WoT, stopped for a while due to work then started up again with WoW as a change of pace.

Will be a while before I'm Tier X but will be lot easier to get there with clans than having randoms. Plus more fun.

[TWR]
20 posts
7,612 battles
59 minutes ago, Aeseir said:

Not taken wrong way. I used to play WoT, stopped for a while due to work then started up again with WoW as a change of pace.

Will be a while before I'm Tier X but will be lot easier to get there with clans than having randoms. Plus more fun.

Happy you're back at sea :) I cant speak for other clans but you'll find most have similar requirements for new recruits. Clans rely on active players to generate the OIL for everyone's benefit and to help expand the clan. Safe to say most of our guys play on a daily basis and they all bring at least 20-30 units of OIL each day . I'm not a very good player and have a lot of learning to do. Having said that though, I love the game and its a good release for me after a long day at work. 

Put the time into WOW's, build your fleet/experience and please contact me again when you feel you're ready. We are based in Australia with the majority of our members being local. Good luck and above all enjoy the game don't get salty and don't let the small minority of idiots ruin your experience.

Cheers

[UGDF]
10 posts
475 battles

Thanks mate. It would be good idea if WoW enabled clans to put in pre-requirements for joining, would make life easier.

Yea I'm pushing hard to get to tier X asap, just time is factor (also good team).

Will keep you in mind for future, thanks.

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

Don't write the abbreviation of Japan it's prohibited on the forums.

only 100 battles doesn't sound like much experience, but sure you could give it a go. You really need at least a few hundred tier 10 battles to be fully experienced with it

4 posts
6,764 battles

I have not been playing for years only joined up a few mths ago and played about learning by misstakes rather than anything else. Played a few ships but looking to settle with maybe three ships Conqueror, Gearing and Minotaur so maybe should look for a Clan to now build up the experience and get into a team play effort :)

[LBAS]
4,472 posts
25,644 battles
14 minutes ago, landormaxim said:

I have not been playing for years only joined up a few mths ago and played about learning by misstakes rather than anything else. Played a few ships but looking to settle with maybe three ships Conqueror, Gearing and Minotaur so maybe should look for a Clan to now build up the experience and get into a team play effort :)

you should look in here >>

https://forum.worldofwarships.asia/forum/290-clan-recruitment/