You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YuzuKhurosaki

What are you reason's playing WOW'S?

86 comments in this topic

Super Tester
2,725 posts

Reason: A naval warfare game that is set in MMO arcade-ish game environment with optional competitiveness.

In simple term, fast-pace gaming battle, simple gameplay system (as opposed to realistic & complicated controls), and mass of noob players joining this game.

ST Coordinator
2,325 posts
2,196 battles

To test this awesome game. And the reason why I choosed to beta test this game is that I love big ship with bigger guns and WWII class of Cruisers and Battleships. Of how beautiful these behemoths of the sea were and how the ever changing warfare strategy of changed the way naval combat was done.

Edited by Windforce

4,163 posts
1,874 battles

You didn't expect to get in?

I haven't touched any World of X games in several months, and I don't play WoT very frequently. Just sent my application in on a whim and was surprised I was selected in the first wave.

Then again, my account has beta tested World of Tanks NA and World of Warplanes NA (briefly, since 200ms makes that game unplayable), so maybe that counted a bit.

Beta Tester
3 posts
2,131 battles

I haven't touched any World of X games in several months, and I don't play WoT very frequently. Just sent my application in on a whim and was surprised I was selected in the first wave.

Then again, my account has beta tested World of Tanks NA and World of Warplanes NA (briefly, since 200ms makes that game unplayable), so maybe that counted a bit.

Either that or luck...lots and lots of luck.

Beta Tester
282 posts
12 battles

More development and interesting ideas than wot. Sort of sad since this games in Beta and looks like it's going to surpass wot.

It surely might happen, considering the amount of players very interested in playing the game

Beta Tester
111 posts
1,134 battles

Found it interesting & also i've been waiting for a while for a Naval online game that isnt top down & where one can aim your guns/torps & etc with sights