You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
OKAZAQI

WG Should Show Physical Document/Blueprint

5 comments in this topic

4 posts
3,602 battles

Is it Possible if Wargaming Start to Showing Bluerpint/Document/Sorce they used to make ship model, especially the non-built ship during the war, cause its already become public secret some of the design arent makes sense

for example
Tier 9 and 10 German battleship
Both of H class are part of Z plan which created on 1939, so why they could armed with Anti Aircraft Gerat 55mm which even on 1945 during battle of berlin, only few of prototype created and take part to defense the berlin available on 1939 design?

with all due respect, i would like if wargaming start show more dokument, especially on physical form
your latest video, cruiser stalingrad, you said you have dokument of it, i would like to see in physical, not just words

best regards

Cqoej6lUIAExMJ8.jpg

CqoejBQUkAAwVNs.jpg

CqoekuXUkAI4EhO.jpg

Super Tester
2,725 posts
1 hour ago, OKAZAQI said:

Is it Possible if Wargaming Start to Showing Bluerpint/Document/Sorce they used to make ship model, especially the non-built ship during the war, cause its already become public secret some of the design arent makes sense

1 hour ago, OKAZAQI said:

with all due respect, i would like if wargaming start show more dokument, especially on physical form
your latest video, cruiser stalingrad, you said you have dokument of it, i would like to see in physical, not just words

Ask the owner first, it's a due process I believe. Most likely Wargaming has signed a contract with the (achieve) owner on what is allowed and not allowed, especially non-disclosure clause (which I also have in my previous employment). So they don't just give them away and do freely whatever they want.

If you asked why others allowed to display in public museum etc., it went through the due process & got approval.

[BRU]
279 posts
2,079 battles
42 minutes ago, Mingfang47 said:

Ask the owner first, it's a due process I believe. Most likely Wargaming has signed a contract with the (achieve) owner on what is allowed and not allowed, especially non-disclosure clause (which I also have in my previous employment). So they don't just give them away and do freely whatever they want.

If you asked why others allowed to display in public museum etc., it went through the due process & got approval.

Yeah, most archives/libraries containing the blueprints/documents used in making most ships are restricted to the general public. Others even have classified information.

Unless OP is willing to do some legwork and go to the different archives/institutions to ask for access to documents containing blueprints/information about ship designs, WG can't just show them to the general public.

Besides, this is a game. While WG tries to keep it historically accurate (as much as they can), they also have to consider game balance too.

[SGC]
197 posts
10,285 battles
21 hours ago, Ordrazz said:

Who knows, me or someone else could use the classified secret blueprints to build my own 100 year old battleship, laced with the secret 100 year old technology!! Woo hoo   :Smile-_tongue:

But equipped with railguns :P