Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
YuzuKhurosaki

If can't join the Battle in CBT Just wait for OPEN BETA

12 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
7 posts
549 battles

I think they will give some code.Whlie close beta still chance to get code ,i can get code one NA but i don't ,just want to play on SEA.

70 posts
387 battles

I think they will give some code.Whlie close beta still chance to get code ,i can get code one NA but i don't ,just want to play on SEA.

maybe we have more little chance for CBT if we can active at forum,fb,twitter and etc

Super Tester
2,725 posts

You guys know that last round of beta test application is not final, right? There will be another rounds of application for beta tester in the future.

When the game is in open beta, there will probably be no need to apply for beta tester application.

70 posts
387 battles

You guys know that last round of beta test application is not final, right? There will be another rounds of application for beta tester in the future.

When the game is in open beta, there will probably be no need to apply for beta tester application.

yup i knew it

and i will be waithing for it :honoring:

[SIF]
Senior Moderator
2,562 posts

maybe we have more little chance for CBT if we can active at forum,fb,twitter and etc

Active in the forum does not mean starting multiple threads about not being in CBT, it means giving constructive feedback, and asking relevant questions.

So far all I see is spam from you

12 posts

Active in the forum does not mean starting multiple threads about not being in CBT, it means giving constructive feedback, and asking relevant questions.

agree..!

Alpha Tester
2,046 posts
277 battles

+1

32 posts
87 battles

LOL. This so reminds me of the "one cookie now, or two later" delayed gratification test for small children.

And personally, as much as I'd like to potentially get a CBT key at some point*, in the meantime I'm enjoying gleaning what I can from here, youtube and twitch streams. 

*Anytime you're ready devs, anytime you're ready for more CBT'ers..

Sign in to follow this