You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
n1T_GnoRT

Welcome back gift question

8 comments in this topic

[LN]
19 posts
2,248 battles

I just want to ask that if i didn't log in for 5-6 months, would i get some gifts/bonuses something like "Welcome back gift" from the WG?From now on

I feel so tired now, may be i should take a break and find a better game ... No more salty, no more rage ...

Edited by n1T_GnoRT

2,222 posts
13,710 battles
11 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

Not guaranteed. I got for EU. But not for NA. I was inactive in EU for 3 months while 1.5 years in NA.

You're not welcome in NA. :Smile_trollface:

[LN]
19 posts
2,248 battles

thanks icy_phoenix for repling me. I'm in asia sever so maybe never get that kind of gift ._. 

But what do you get from the eu account? i have an eu account too but rarely play it

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
3 hours ago, n1T_GnoRT said:

thanks icy_phoenix for repling me. I'm in asia sever so maybe never get that kind of gift ._. 

But what do you get from the eu account? i have an eu account too but rarely play it

I got tier 5 DD okhotnik. Bunch of camo and flags. I think you have to check email regularly if you don't play. These offers have expiry dates.

Edited by icy_phoenix

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,834 posts
4,134 battles

I have email alerts on my NA account as I don't play it often.   When they said I got the welcome back gift of the Gulio/captain/80k free XP  I logged in and bingo.   What's funnier is I treated myself to 1 crate over there and got an Alabama as well.:cap_cool:

Super Tester
7,548 posts
7,993 battles
5 hours ago, RalphTheTheatreCat said:

I have email alerts on my NA account as I don't play it often.   When they said I got the welcome back gift of the Gulio/captain/80k free XP  I logged in and bingo.   What's funnier is I treated myself to 1 crate over there and got an Alabama as well.:cap_cool:

YOU LUCKY SGLKJAGSOSUGFUAGSIFASGUGSDUGSD !!!!!

:cap_viking:

[SGC]
197 posts
10,285 battles
On 2/3/2018 at 1:30 AM, n1T_GnoRT said:

No more salty, no more rage

There will ALWAYS be salt and rage, no matter the game.

:3