Xplod2064

Wargaming need to do something about extremely bad players!!

76 comments in this topic

45 posts
3,992 battles

Wargaming need to do something about these bad players at high tier, (T8-10) how do people get to T10 then make constant stupid mistakes. For example a cruiser goes broadside to a battleship like why?? You asking to die?? I have spent 6 hours today of solid losses at T10, trying to use my good camo's and signals for free XP farm to get the Missouri. But I might aswell throw that all away, when in every single match I get paired up with so many idiots, it is outright not funny. I always put my full 100% effort into each match and I get punished because of team mates that can't get their crap together. I cannot carry a whole team through a match and that is what it feels like, every match is not fun now its a struggle to try win by the most slim chance in any way.

But that is not even the most annoying part, no no..

The most annoying part is what experience you get for your loss;

Well I just did a match with full camo's and signals and I recieved less exp than I would if I did 50k damage on a victory. The scales are unbalanced in my opinion.

I will point out there are some differences but look, these are the 2 closest stat wise comparisons I have.

(Left pic has more damage and more kills + High Caliber and Arsonist) (Right one has 1 less kill and less damage + Dreadnought and Fireproof). Both ships have the same camo's and signals, well the ones that award exp etc.. 

5a74589e8728a_comparisonbetweenwinorloss.thumb.jpg.ba28534aedd4f84820174d2ccfc5b9d2.jpg I know there are a lot of factors but over 6k exp for less kills and less damage? come on...

Last note I know there is always going to be bad players but I have noticed in the last few months it has dramatically increased, from what? who knows..

Please I would love to hear feedback from yall, peace!

Edited by Xplod2064
Punctuation

354 posts
9,048 battles

Try operation Narai for farming fxp (and other stuff) - more rewarding and far less stressful.

45 posts
3,992 battles
11 minutes ago, Onlinegamer said:

hi BEST player

you should relax for while or div with team or do something better than stay in front of your computer

562.png

Yea I am always in a divison and I do play other games and go outside haha

45 posts
3,992 battles
1 minute ago, drakon233 said:

if you want to get banned then just say so...Screenshot_20180202-210928.thumb.png.9da5e9e68dc64b1fe3f5d85e4fe77c1f.png

You can't ban me for anything I have done nothing wrong, go bother somebody else.

45 posts
3,992 battles

kettle - pot

IMG_20180202_211544.thumb.png.2808f06964a08d0d9708f19fc2b03583.png

i was under the impression that you wanted WG to ban bad players?

I said nothing about banning players, stop twisting the post around.

45 posts
3,992 battles
1 minute ago, WongSongMing said:

You do realise WG taking action against bad players also includes you?

Here we go with the big guns, whoa sorry, dam man 66% win rate did you get carried in all your matches eh? must of.

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
2 minutes ago, Xplod2064 said:

I said nothing about banning players, stop twisting the post around.

do somethng-

what can WG do againt a group of players being crap in high tiers?

ban?

harsher economy?

must meet a certain WR/DMG before playing high tier ships?

im not twisting your words, im stateing the restult of "doing something"

372 posts
10,097 battles
2 minutes ago, Xplod2064 said:

Here we go with the big guns, whoa sorry, dam man 66% win rate did you get carried in all your matches eh? must of.

:fish_palm:

Edited by WongSongMing

45 posts
3,992 battles

do somethng-

what can WG do againt a group of players being crap in high tiers?

ban?

harsher economy?

must meet a certain WR/DMG before playing high tier ships?

im not twisting your words, im stateing the restult of "doing something"

Well to be honest I am not sure how this can be done, I do not want people to get banned, I just want people to understand what they are doing when they choose that ship. If there are so many people not doing that, then that is on war gaming's part for not explaining it enough or the player for not taking the time to learn it.

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,109 battles
1 hour ago, Xplod2064 said:

The most annoying part is what experience you get for your loss; 

Well I just did a match with full camo's and signals and I recieved less exp than I would if I did 50k damage on a victory. The scales are unbalanced in my opinion.

Because you lost.

I will point out there are some differences but look, these are the 2 closest stat wise comparisons I have.

(Left pic has more damage and more kills + High Caliber and Arsonist) (Right one has 1 less kill and less damage + Dreadnought and Fireproof). Both ships have the same camo's and signals, well the ones that award exp etc.. 

5a74589e8728a_comparisonbetweenwinorloss.thumb.jpg.ba28534aedd4f84820174d2ccfc5b9d2.jpg I know there are a lot of factors but over 6k exp for less kills and less damage? come on...

You should show the scoreboard and the Detailed score rather than the summarised score screen. Easy enough to claim without evidence that you were the top player.

Last note I know there is always going to be bad players but I have noticed in the last few months it has dramatically increased, from what? who knows..

Please I would love to hear feedback from yall, peace!

How can you tell, how can you quantify.

More players is better for the game.

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,109 battles
1 hour ago, drakon233 said:

if you want to get banned then just say so...Screenshot_20180202-210928.thumb.png.9da5e9e68dc64b1fe3f5d85e4fe77c1f.png

lul he hid his stats cuz it undermines his argument:cap_haloween::cap_haloween::cap_haloween:

599 posts
7,578 battles

if you cant take anymore losses, go play mid tier or something?

what for you spam high tiers? aint gonna make your day nicer anyways...

2 hours ago, Xplod2064 said:

Winning gives you 1.5x base exp more

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
10 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

Ah so much red, hurts my eyes. OP, you are one of a kind. I'm surprised that you even managed to find this forum on your own...:cap_haloween:

to be fair, this is OP'S stats before he made his profile private, who knows, he might be green by now 

455 posts
8,038 battles

No, he has that much win rate because he's good enough to carry bad players like you (most of the time).
You really seem to think too highly of yourself when you are far below average. And yet you want to penalise bad players. I haven't even met a unicum player who is as elitist as you

381 posts
9,957 battles
4 hours ago, drakon233 said:

I know the learning curve is different for each person but holy shit how could one manage to put 500+ hours (2000+ battles) into this game and still has far below average stat like this...

[MEGA]
4,562 posts
17,552 battles
41 minutes ago, LunaStinger said:

I know the learning curve is different for each person but holy shit how could one manage to put 500+ hours (2000+ battles) into this game and still has far below average stat like this...

i had worse avrage stats back then when i was still mucking around in low tiers, you get more expirenced as you move up the tiers since you start to meet better, new players who exploit machenics and stratagies (at least, thats how it was back then).

this is why i HATE it when people who dont understand the game or the shipe they use complaine about somthing lacking and they never see that it's their own ignorance thats the real issue. but ofc they will always say that "the teams are bad" or "i just have bad RNG" and never look at big statistics or use anything even slightly resembleing "fact" or "stats" to back up that they say

Edited by drakon233

Beta Tester
906 posts

What the OP is experiencing is rigged MM.

We all cop the same crap all the time. Just "lower skilled players" sticking to you like flies to [insert here with imagination]. 

The last few nights I couldnt even get a win with my yamato while doing 200k+ games. After 1 loss like that. I just remove all my economy flags. 

331 posts
17,063 battles
2 hours ago, drakon233 said:

i had worse avrage stats back then when i was still mucking around in low tiers, you get more expirenced as you move up the tiers since you start to meet better, new players who exploit machenics and stratagies (at least, thats how it was back then).

this is why i HATE it when people who dont understand the game or the shipe they use complaine about somthing lacking and they never see that it's their own ignorance thats the real issue. but ofc they will always say that "the teams are bad" or "i just have bad RNG" and never look at big statistics or use anything even slightly resembleing "fact" or "stats" to back up that they say

Well I think the OP is subject to the Dunning Kruger Effect. The stats were hidden recently like at the earliest last Christmas  DoY Battles are there. There could be an improvement but not much Given the starting point.

I have been trying to get away from blaming others for a while. but yeah i still do it from time to time

I Also had stats much worse When I passed 3k battles It takes a long time to improve even if you're playing much better than you used to.