You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
mig31foxhound

Warning to those pure soul who wanna try Blitz

7 comments in this topic

9 posts
459 battles

Don't, just don't I plays American BB and a DD rammed into me and survived then I get torped in the face twice for not be able to kill him in a few accurate salvo.

Everything except DD are gimped especially BB. How gimp is it, you ask? Well, how about Yamato with 14km firing range vs Benson with almost the same weapon range as PC version?

You can't upgrade your ship as your wish, you have to try your luck against post-game result gacha farm blueprints for it which drops randomly, and you'll surely get saltier than the sea

And there is no cap reset even if you dropped nuke on the capper the cap counter won't be reset if he didn't get killed.

1,498 posts

I like Blitz, its a great port over to another platform.... remember that Android devices are NOT as good as computers, so you cannot really compare & whinge about the lack of details.... at least it means you can play & stay loyal when you're on the train, or holidays, or no Internet access etc. 

Ordrazz

Edited by Ordrazz

9 posts
459 battles
16 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

If you want to play that game, first thing you need to do is to stop comparing it with wows or any other game.

What? Any other game? I'm comparing it to the same game in another platform and I know that I can't expect such quality out of mobile game but this is too lazy in detail and mechanic, they don't even at least make it share some similarities other than UI and genre. It's like playing a cheap copy made by team with extremely low budget.

Edited by mig31foxhound

[BRU]
279 posts
2,081 battles
On 2/1/2018 at 9:58 PM, mig31foxhound said:

Don't, just don't I plays American BB and a DD rammed into me and survived then I get torped in the face twice for not be able to kill him in a few accurate salvo.

Well, don't expect a mobile app to perform as well as a PC game. Maybe ramming damage will be implemented in the future, WoWS Blitz is just a new-ish game.

Everything except DD are gimped especially BB. How gimp is it, you ask? Well, how about Yamato with 14km firing range vs Benson with almost the same weapon range as PC version?

Again, WoWS PC and WoWS Blitz are two different games. Comparing Yamato's gun range in Blitz to Benson's in PC is like comparing pineapples to cabbages. Main battery ranges in Blitz are shorter compared to PC, because of smaller maps and shorter battles. Benson in Blitz has 7-ish km I believe.

You can't upgrade your ship as your wish, you have to try your luck against post-game result gacha farm blueprints for it which drops randomly, and you'll surely get saltier than the sea

Yeah, I find that annoying too, especially at higher tiers, where you have to acquire tons of blueprints just to make it fully upgraded.

But the only problems I have in Blitz is the bad economy (takes ages to get enough credits--haven't exceeded 2M credits despite playing since soft launch months ago), crazy turns ships can make (but maybe it's down to the game/app engine limitations) and DDs firing torps despite sticking to your ship (though a new update that introduces torpedo arming distance mechanics will fix that.)

Edited by EJL

1,859 posts
5,797 battles

How many years has PC wows being made and how many months has Blitz even been announced? Really? You're like trying to sound smart by comparing yourself to a 3 month baby.

Much more people would play this game on PC than on a phone, they could have done this purely as an market experiment for all I care. They don't want to put in more budget than they can earn back. If you want it to be as good as the PC version, why don't you go fund them yourself