You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ahwai82

operation narai is back

52 comments in this topic

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles

operation narai, what a operation this is

stack flags with camo on atlanta plus premium easy 5K to 8K free xp per match

in Dec when this operation released i'm still 200k+ fxp short to get missouri but with this operation i farm easy fxp and get to 750K fxp in 3 days

if you need to farm free xp this is the operation to do it, better yet if you have atlanta :Smile_great:

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,855 posts
4,140 battles

Lol.  Even with the boss calling in the middle of a game it still pays well.  Its a great mode to also grind up to your T8 ships for the next season of ranked regret.

shot-18.02.01_19.34.31-0668.jpg

201 posts
1,732 battles

This operation sounds great. How do you think Scharnhorst, Hood or DOY would go in this operation? Is it pretty much Newbie friendly? Do you have to queue for much time to enter battle?

Sorry guy's, rather curious as I am thinking of doing my first ever op of the week with this one.

Alex

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,129 battles
19 minutes ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

This operation sounds great. How do you think Scharnhorst, Hood or DOY would go in this operation? Is it pretty much Newbie friendly? Do you have to queue for much time to enter battle?

Sorry guy's, rather curious as I am thinking of doing my first ever op of the week with this one.

Alex

Scharn and Hood do pretty ok, queue times are short because it's only 7 players per game. Just stick to the objectives and you'll be fine.

1,498 posts

the other day i did the operation narai & saw on screen that i earnt an eirie with a 10 point captain, but i didnt get the captain or the eirie.... checked my captains, my port, rebooted the game, came on again yesterday.... nothing there  :Smile_sceptic:

Ordrazz

354 posts
9,048 battles
1 hour ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

Alex

Here's a Scharnhorst battle, about average but it does include daily win bonus and stacked modifiers. DoY is ok, don't have a Hood. Atlantas do seem to rule 'though. It's certainly a great op to boost your earnings - 2000+ base exp is common.

5a73b60322243_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_02_02-11_44_12_57.thumb.png.bc6a0a5030bd21dd44c58797be8bc68b.png

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles
4 hours ago, Bengal_Tiger23 said:

Alex

scharny is fine, i dont use much flags on it but still earn very good fxp and credits

but atlanta is the top dog in this operation

this operation very much easy, sail together kill bots as fast as you can and that's about it very straightforward 

354 posts
9,048 battles
27 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

scharny is fine, i dont use much flags on it but still earn very good fxp and credits

but atlanta is the top dog in this operation

this operation very much easy, sail together kill bots as fast as you can and that's about it very straightforward 

I think atlantas rule because they get to take out the cargo ships (15k each, I think). In a bb, I always pass these up to focus on the ships that shoot back. Anyway, if there's an Atlanta in the battle, it usually takes top spot. I was in one battle with 3 bbs (me in Scharn) and 4 Atlantas - tried real hard to get to be in front the whole time, did 190k dmg and 9 kills - but still only managed 2nd spot behind an Atlanta.

I think any prem ship will be a big earner in this op.

201 posts
1,732 battles

Hi guy's.

Thankyou for the reply's. Most appreciated.

This weekend I will hang out the "Do not disturb" sign and take the phone of the hook and have some fun with it. (Why oh Why do people always call when you are enjoying a game of WoWs. :Smile_amazed: )

Many thanks.

Alex

B_T23

PS. The reason I ask about those ships, is because at my stage of development, these three T7 ships are the ones I am most comfortable with.

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23
PS added

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,129 battles
2 hours ago, Moldavia said:

I think atlantas rule because they get to take out the cargo ships (15k each, I think). In a bb, I always pass these up to focus on the ships that shoot back. Anyway, if there's an Atlanta in the battle, it usually takes top spot. I was in one battle with 3 bbs (me in Scharn) and 4 Atlantas - tried real hard to get to be in front the whole time, did 190k dmg and 9 kills - but still only managed 2nd spot behind an Atlanta.

I think any prem ship will be a big earner in this op.

5a74016cccdd9_WorldofWarshipsScreenshot2018_02_02-12_33_55_50.thumb.png.c0e951d432918ecdb447a99d15c70210.pngyup

[SIF]
Super Tester
3,855 posts
4,140 battles

With the weekend 100%, Papa Papa and Ouroboros,  I got 5300 free XP from 185k damage in the Lolanta.    Now that makes sense to anyone who is trying to grind free XP to play Narai until your eyes bleed.

354 posts
9,048 battles
6 minutes ago, cplbao said:

How to narai?

Not sure what you mean - just select the scenario tab from 'battle type' and the Narai operation is the current one, until next Thursday.

354 posts
9,048 battles
9 minutes ago, cplbao said:

As in how to narai well. Have absolutely no idea how to play the map and win like a potato

Just get in and try it - there are probably some youtube videos out there, but you'll pick it up easily enough, it's not too hard and lots of fun.

[LYNMF]
991 posts
11,628 battles
5 hours ago, cplbao said:

Thanks. So the key was to get in there... getting so mich better score now

Yep, be aggressive but not get yourself sunked then last to the end and smile at the score you get

Just a few more match my Atlanta will have 19 points commander also just 40k or so I can get Nelson lol

201 posts
1,732 battles

Hi Guy's

Just a quick thankyou for your feedback about this operation. Managed to get in 3 games last night and went ok and most enjoyable

Cheer's guys.

Alex

B_T23

Edited by Bengal_Tiger23

[LYNMF]
463 posts
10,438 battles
On 2/3/2018 at 12:22 PM, ahwai82 said:

Yep, be aggressive but not get yourself sunked then last to the end and smile at the score you get

Just a few more match my Atlanta will have 19 points commander also just 40k or so I can get Nelson lol

ahwai, please ask WG to make a narai for T8 and T9

the state of game as it is I can't play random anymore without swearing and cursing my team, my keyboard or my mouse

If WG make T8 and T9 narai, I'm sure not just me and The_Mighty_Jingles that will be happy, but most population of WoWs will be extremely happy and play the game more

492 posts
7,669 battles

For those who don't have any T7 prems, don't despair. Ok results like this are achievable in ordinary tech tree ships. I knew nothing about it and had never played it before and first try was a 5 star.

BTW any ideas on what the "Crash Tester" achievement is? When you mouse over it the description reads "any port in a storm". Only thing I can think of is that the game ended while I was next to the repair ship, where its final destination is inside the port, when the game ended.   

shot-18_02.04_22_28.57-0426.thumb.jpg.e4c8c1454183685dae72f9e18d0cd871.jpg