Sign in to follow this  
DFaultPlayR69

Schranhorst with Max secondaries loadout

3 comments in this topic

70 posts
3,170 battles

as the title says. I want to know how effective the Scharnhorst is with Manual Fire Control for Secondaries. As I understand, what it does it reduce the dispersion of secondaries by 60%, so it makes the secondaries fire more accurately? But would it matter if per say I engage targets within 5-8km? I already have maxed the Secondaries' firing range up to 7.6km, but I don't know if I should use the skill points I have for Superintendent or Basics of Survivability, or save up until I can get Manual Secondaries.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles

The answer lies within whether you get close to enemy too often or not. In my opinion, 7.6 km range secondaries are not worth investing any point for MFC. Scharnhorst excel in close quarter brawls against battleships, not cruisers. And against Battleships close range, secondaries doesn't do all that much. If you are aggressive, then you might try, since you can always swap a captain of different build to Scharnhorst. Knowing Asia server's kiting meta, I would recommend against Full secondary build on anything unless you do it for occasional fun.

Sign in to follow this