Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Moldavia

Where's Sharkbait lately?

10 comments in this topic

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles
8 hours ago, Moldavia said:

I'm missing him :Smile_sad:

mean while, I was in a battle which enemy CV's used Shark bias tips for CV and my team in trouble because that tip :Smile_trollface: ,

just 1 empty DB spot all of our team position << CV in my team dont know about that and team mates blame our CV is noobs :Smile_trollface:

some members think he is dumb/stupid, troll/shit post spammer << :fish_palm:omg unbelievable  how smart they are?

Edited by MatterCore

157 posts
4,084 battles
1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

mean while, I was in a battle which enemy CV's used Shark bias tips for CV and my team because that tip :Smile_trollface: ,

just 1 empty DB spot all of our team position << CV in my team dont know about that and team mates blame our CV is noobs :Smile_trollface:

some members think he is dumb/stupid, troll/shit post spammer << :fish_palm:omg unbelievable  how smart they are?

To be fair, the first time he tried to give me advice, he  told me to assist an enemy BB sink our own two CV's. I'm still not sure what he was on about.

And the fact that he constantly refers to ships as sheep, can be very confusing.

Ship = Naval vessel, occasionally found with weaponry.

Sheep = A woolly quadruped that follows herd mentality.

[LBAS]
4,499 posts
25,682 battles
5 hours ago, darkflame88 said:

To be fair, the first time he tried to give me advice, he  told me to assist an enemy BB sink our own two CV's. I'm still not sure what he was on about.

And the fact that he constantly refers to ships as sheep, can be very confusing.

Ship = Naval vessel, occasionally found with weaponry.

Sheep = A woolly quadruped that follows herd mentality.

some team mates too coward? << :fish_viking: Execute order 66:etc_red_button:

the way he show his tips quite strange << :Smile_trollface: never seen before, many jokes in his stories << I laugh a lot

Alpha Tester
6,604 posts
2,477 battles
17 hours ago, MatterCore said:

the way he show his tips quite strange << :Smile_trollface: never seen before, many jokes in his stories << I laugh a lot

Correction, it should be order 227

Super Tester
2,725 posts
17 hours ago, MatterCore said:

5 minutes ago, Harpoon01 said:

Correction, it should be order 227

4 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

what is 227?

how about 223 (Detonation)?

Order 227 is the "Not One Step Backward" or the no retreat unless there's an order to retreat in Soviet Union.

Sign in to follow this