You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Hey_Potato

Another [content removed] typical weekend warriors

44 comments in this topic

273 posts
1,220 battles

5a6c64464985a_MisoLose.jpg.c041e589d780e510af12c2c6e6dec9f6.jpg

Bloody hell have not even reach 50k dmg 3/4 team die in 1st 7 mins. [content removed] typical weekend warriors

Profanity. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

496 posts
4,171 battles

ooo my win rate plummeted  this weekend but it doesnt seem to matter that much haha especially this morning obvious mm error where there is only 5v5 where everyone is equal tiered but my atago is against a DM donskoi >_< 

273 posts
1,220 battles
38 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

We see another fallen capitalist :

big_1464410644_image.thumb.jpg.cc9de3d3754620babed6248af0c33231.jpg

Going to be a Stalingrad soon. "I say...You do it."

2,221 posts
13,707 battles

You've only lost 5 games, wot are you worried about? I lost about twice that many just because we have noob cv vs unicum cv (literally, I have stats page). let alone the other losses.

1,490 posts
2 hours ago, Hey_Potato said:

Bloody hell have not even reach 50k dmg 3/4 team die in 1st 7 mins. [content removed] typical weekend warriors

~amade

oCVLMKF.gif

[SGC]
197 posts
10,285 battles

Back then when the RN BBs just came out I used Charles Martel for a period of five days totaling 20 matches.

I lost 16 of those matches: yep, 16 - for five days - all of those from one ship only

Dropped my Win Rate like a rock from 62% to 51% in Charles Martel, and back then I had the #10 highest PR in wows-numbers.

Fortunately, over 100 matches later my record has been improving steadily, now back at a respectable 57% win rate;

Although, my avg dmg per game singificantly dropped from 86k down to about... 76k per game.

Edited by seiji09

2,221 posts
13,707 battles
7 minutes ago, seiji09 said:

Back then when the RN BBs just came out I used Charles Martel for a period of five days totaling 20 matches.

I lost 16 of those matches: yep, 16 - for five days - all of those from one ship only

Dropped my Win Rate like a rock from 62% to 51% in Charles Martel, and back then I had the #10 highest PR in wows-numbers.

Fortunately, over 100 matches later my record has been improving steadily, now back at a respectable 57% win rate;

Although, my avg dmg per game singificantly dropped from 86k down to about... 76k per game.

That's the thing. Although mm isn't (AFAIK) supposed to take anything into account it always feels to me like you can break a losing streak by changing ships. Problem is when you on a mission and need to sail just 1 ship, seems like you can't break the bad mm. I was playing hipper to get discounted roon. Glad to say the nightmare finally over.

[LYNMF]
990 posts
11,592 battles

i played charles once today and lost, my teammate fault

2nd time play bismarck and lost again..totally my teammate fault..cannot be me!!!!

3rd time played bismarck again and i win, win convincingly and this time its me who carry them

when we lose we usually blame others but win its our own good work :Smile_teethhappy:

2,221 posts
13,707 battles
12 minutes ago, ahwai82 said:

i played charles once today and lost, my teammate fault

2nd time play bismarck and lost again..totally my teammate fault..cannot be me!!!!

3rd time played bismarck again and i win, win convincingly and this time its me who carry them

when we lose we usually blame others but win its our own good work :Smile_teethhappy:

Run stats and you can make a pretty reliable guess though. No prizes for guessing who won this match

team.thumb.png.75dbcc496d17737ea32bdee51f3e2647.png

Edited by keskparane

[SGC]
197 posts
10,285 battles

17 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Although mm isn't (AFAIK) supposed to take anything into account it always feels to me like you can break a losing streak by changing ships

Of course I used more than one ship on a daily basis XD

What I was trying to say is that out of all the matches I have played on a daily basis, 4 of those matches involved Charles Martel. It doesn't mean I used ONLY her :3

And In those five days, my average dmg did not drop at all - it was about 86k dmg per game. Teammates were just terrible in general.

And iirc MM's favor can also change depending on the day - for example; whenever I have, say three straight losses in a ship one day, but get five straight wins on the next.

But for those FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS - Despite using the Charles only a few times per day - MM did not favor me AT ALL.

Edited by seiji09

2,221 posts
13,707 battles
5 minutes ago, seiji09 said:

Of course I used more than one ship on a daily basis XD

What I was trying to say is that out of all the matches I have played on a daily basis, 4 of those matches involved Charles Martel. It doesn't mean I used ONLY her :3

And In those five days, my average dmg did not drop at all - it was about 86k dmg per game. Teammates were just terrible in general.

And iirc MM's favor can also change depending on the day - for example; whenever I have, say three straight losses in a ship one day, but get five straight wins on the next.

But for those FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS - Despite using the Charles only a few times per day - MM did not favor me AT ALL.

oh-i-see.jpg.4ee0686a01626e27fa62fd0ff1434bbf.jpg

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,112 battles
3 hours ago, Hey_Potato said:

~amade

All the Salty players be like: "AMADE I SUMMON THEE!":cap_haloween:

1 hour ago, keskparane said:

Run stats and you can make a pretty reliable guess though. No prizes for guessing who won this match

team.thumb.png.75dbcc496d17737ea32bdee51f3e2647.png

oh, how'd you generate this chart? interested to know :D

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,112 battles
4 hours ago, keskparane said:

I modified something else I found. It's a bit rough but here ya go.

war-room.zip

unable to pull it from your link :<

2,221 posts
13,707 battles
7 hours ago, mitts said:

unable to pull it from your link :<

1 hour ago, MatterCore said:

you should upload it into https://mediafire.com

finally dragged me out of the dark ages

war-room.zip

the page was designed to use roboto font

Edited by keskparane

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,112 battles
4 hours ago, keskparane said:

finally dragged me out of the dark ages

war-room.zip

the page was designed to use roboto font

I must be doing something wrong, cuz I can't get it to work :Smile_sad:

Ples help me Sempoi Master!

Attached: picture of my meddling, installed nodejs, swapped env to C:\Games\World_of_Warships (took the screenshot shortly after closing WOWs but the messages should be the same)
Questions(for your consideration):
-Does that Wargaming center mess with the program?
-Do I need to meddle if the API key?
-Am I missing something?

5a6d85d35c147_DesktopScreenshot2018_01.28-16_09_53_39.thumb.png.e27c3337bdaa8175295b8400a5ff3eb5.png

10/10 me mum would be disappointed if she could see me.

Edited by mitts