Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Niterate

Questionable at Best ...

3 comments in this topic

5 posts
2,004 battles

My Perth, was nice for the brief amount of time i had to play in it, as was my Belfast. After a 6 month absence for {Reasons not of my doing}, I came back to find ..

A) WoW$ has had [content removed] with two of my purchases, the Perth and Belfast, all in the name of Bank Game Balance issues .. to do with [content removed] 

and ;

B) Dropping [content removed], time limited, emailed reward attempts in my email box, to get me to "Rejoin" the community. 

Well blow me down with a feather .... if WoW$ were truly serious, they know and have email addresses for accounts that "own" purchased and affected ships, they probably should have emailed directly regards that, and should not have hidden it away in a patch note, and then promptly gone and taken a money bath in the forecast earnings of the next new "Drawing Board" thing... 

Stuck with it now, I can only hope the Perth is compensated in some way,  I'll likely have to eat what comes with owning the Belfast. It was an ethical fail to time limit the return of these craft for doubloons to one solitary patch cycle, typical Thursday to second Thursday if participating on the Asian server is anything to go by ... if you're lucky. One notes however, the "Rejoin" time periods offered in the "come back" email were probably longer in duration ... but only just by the tiniest of margins.

You do have to question the ethics at play when organisation does not want you to leave, and watches your currency (pun intended) to lure you back, but can not be arsed to provide a paying customer up front communications regards changes that affect purchased products. I seem to recall there is a name for that shallow sort of behaviour .. fishy smelling..  um..  "bait", and something I cant quite remember .. something electrical it was... 

If you're serious, do not time limit compensatory actions, it's shill like and impacts your credibility, one notes I didn't time limit my payment for these craft .... care to offer a refund?

Respect paying customers by engaging in direct, open honest communication. Certainly if you wish to build rapport that grows confidence, and long term patronage. Seriously I'm now quite disgruntled and will likely on BALANCE not be Buying anything more, be it credits or boats or account time, or anything else from WoW$,  whilst the practices outlined above are to be an ongoing example how WoW$ means to offer effective, honest "customer communication" and supposed purchase satisfaction.

On reflection, kinda glad I didn't earn a Moskva.. dare say their would be ample room for expletives given the time factor it represents, if I had.

Inappropriate content. Post edited, user warned.

~amade

Edited by amade

5 posts
2,004 battles

I'll wear the warning for the first two edits, despite their common and contemporary use in WoW$ community elsewhere,  and despite the context being benign and general in nature, I accept they could be offensive. Consider me contrite on that issue.

However the third is a valid adjective use, in the past tense (as the described emails are ..) of a  normal word, used in literature, common to political, journalistic, medical domains, even the bible ..  go check Matt 4:24... not that I'm religious, but feel free to  missinterperet the past tense of that word if you wish to..  continue to stand on that tremulous moral ground on which you seem to be working from.  

However be very careful with selective misuse  or misinterpretation of a normal English word, people may get upset and it may out you as occupying shakey  ground, with relation to the use of the  free language you are hired? volunteering? [supposed] to protect as a moderator ... I would not want people to consider your language skills as weak, thus, the grammatical advice offered is free of charge,  just for your edification, and rock solid, verifiable, {I prefer the Oxford concise dictionary .. try it , it's even good for degree work ... }  unlike the inherent, mutable, slowly wasting  purchase value of ship offerings and emails penned by WoW$. 

Sign in to follow this