Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Wolf168

Coupon

8 comments in this topic

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,481 battles

So in my last game I got a coupon that says I get a 10% discount on certain packages. What packages are available that I can use the coupon? When I try some ships the box one chaecks that says "Select the Discount coupon" does not appear. Thanks in advance for answering.

Regards,

Dex

Edited by Wolf168

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

If you go to the coupon screen, the coupon itself has a small i in a circle. Hover your cursor over it and a tooltip will explain what items from the Premium Shop are applicable for it.

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,481 battles
18 minutes ago, amade said:

If you go to the coupon screen, the coupon itself has a small i in a circle. Hover your cursor over it and a tooltip will explain what items from the Premium Shop are applicable for it.

Yup it says "This coupon gives a one-time 10% discount on selected packages over $20 (converted into your local currency) purchased in World of Warships. This coupon is not applicable to doubloons, special offers, discounted items and limited-time offers." Wanted to use it to buy a ship but seems not applicable. Only when I check on Premium Account is it applicable.

Edited by Wolf168

556 posts
8,197 battles
Just now, Wolf168 said:

This coupon is not applicable to doubloons, special offers, discounted items and limited-time offers.

Put simply, not usable for the 99% of items in the shop. Sounds about right.

Senior Moderator
3,837 posts
2,602 battles

Ship packages that have a time limit, discount or any other special offer will not be applicable. Try the ones near the bottom of the page (the one without any red box in their top right corner).

Beta Tester
65 posts
6,481 battles

Works with Tirpitz and Atago but I have those 2 already. LoL!

The newer releases, sadly no (Alabama, Hood, Kii, De Grasse, d'Acosta, Leningrad, rtc.).

Edited by Wolf168

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,112 battles
1 hour ago, amade said:

Ship packages that have a time limit, discount or any other special offer will not be applicable. Try the ones near the bottom of the page (the one without any red box in their top right corner).

sempoi sempai, doesn't work with stuff like Alabama, Hood :< I sad

Sign in to follow this