You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
jameskirk007

DESTROYING SHIPS BEHIND ISLANDS

13 comments in this topic

1 post
812 battles

HEY!!

i have been watching a lot of YouTube videos     and i find most of the youtubers such as notser use some control to see and look over islands like slighty above and most of the time its not because of spotting aircrafts           

im in need of an answer for this ,big time

1,486 posts

@jameskirk007

The only way I can do that is press M quickly twice , which brings up the map, then I can see which way they are pointing & how close to the island they are (if they are not invisible that is) 

Ordrazz

[STUN]
[STUN]
79 posts
2,112 battles
On 21/01/2018 at 6:37 PM, jameskirk007 said:

HEY!!

i have been watching a lot of YouTube videos     and i find most of the youtubers such as notser use some control to see and look over islands like slighty above and most of the time its not because of spotting aircrafts           

im in need of an answer for this ,big time

best thing you could do is:

Give us some examples (links of videos/streamvods)

Because we won't be able to accurately know what you're trying to talk about.

7 posts
6,585 battles

Double tap M key and it will start to go to Map view, but then quickly returns to the regular view.  As it moves upwards towards Map view, in that quick moment you get a view similar to spotting aircraft.  You can see this often in Flamu videos.

334 posts
12,991 battles

There is a trick fire your guns at the target and hit z that will follow the shells and u get a birds eye view. Helps a bit to judge speed and heading

2,221 posts
13,691 battles

Also you can just raise you gun. This will often allow you to see a little more. Then using that information you can lower your gun and make an informed guess. Eventually you get used to it and can just fire x distance below the name tag.

Super Tester
7,534 posts
7,978 battles
4 minutes ago, drakon233 said:

Mx2 literally removed from the game next patch

This. Yep, smashing M no longer works. You either have to use spotter, or guess.

353 posts
5,012 battles

Between 11 to 13km its not impossible to shoot over cover if u can spot the enemy. Sometimes the shot are fired just before the enemy regain concealment so the shots are still on

260 posts
4,649 battles

I tried use that, but i could not get better result from shooting. Maybe I tapped too slow or fast.

1,386 posts
8,224 battles

Double tap M (the default minimap key) in quick succession, scope vision recommended. The render/minimap transition is currently elevate the camera from rangefinder position to above the battlefield. This allows a brief time window during which the camera angle is slightly above your rangefinder, near where the spotter plane would be.

But 0.7.1 PT has reconfigured the animation and this mechanism abuse would be gone.

Edited by HMS_Swiftsure_08