You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
30cmtruedamage

How do you know BB rudder is locked ?

9 comments in this topic

165 posts
3,613 battles

haii ,

So can somebody please tell me if there is any way to know that the rudder of battleship is locked and its bound NOT TO turn in the direction of your torps . I usually approach bbs from bow or stern .

Thanks

[MEGA]
4,563 posts
17,552 battles
35 minutes ago, ROFLSaurusRex said:

haii ,

So can somebody please tell me if there is any way to know that the rudder of battleship is locked and its bound NOT TO turn in the direction of your torps . I usually approach bbs from bow or stern .

Thanks

frankly i have no idea what you are talking about, but when people talk about loked rudder or whatever like that it's usually either the anti collision system, rudder being knocked out, or not being bright enough to understand how to use WASD

487 posts
7,619 battles
6 hours ago, ROFLSaurusRex said:

haii ,

Thanks

After reading this twice what I think the OP is asking is this.

He wants to know if there is a way to tell what the rudder position is of a ship in order to land more torps. I think I got that right?

No there is no way in WOWS to see the rudder position of an enemy ship. Unless you have done something very wrong, the rudder is underwater and you can't see it. However if the enemy ship is turning there is a good chance the rudder is too. :Smile-_tongue:

Edited by HobartAWD

Beta Tester
358 posts
7,415 battles

How to Tenryu

The first thing Flamu said was to support DD's and the player in the replay got extremely lucky with those torpedo attacks on the St Louis and then on the Ishizuchi which was in sniper mode and I don't think realized there was a torpedo boat next to him until it was too late.

My own two cents; You are probably trying to torpedo BB's that aren't travelling alone and as a result you become the priority target for the other team and get sunk very fast. If you are going to attack with your torpedoes get yourself into a position where you can ambush a BB from behind an island.

[LNA]
1,658 posts
10,425 battles
12 minutes ago, PeterMoe1963 said:

I don’t think several people should have to try to guess what the OP means, he should just clarify what he needs. Don’t you think?

You should use larger size for your comments , it is quite painful to read even with a large monitor , not to mention my tablet small size.

1,011 posts
7,430 battles
40 minutes ago, legionary2099 said:

You should use larger size for your comments , it is quite painful to read even with a large monitor , not to mention my tablet small size.

For me, my text doesn't maybe a tick smaller, compared to others, but still easy to read on my screen and my screen is not very big.

It may be a problem with your settings rather than mine?