You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Torchwood5

Literally 2 seconds after the HSF Yamato mission drops

41 comments in this topic

2,214 posts
13,673 battles

I don't have any Yamato missions, only Musashi. For the Musashi I can earn 10 crates. Is there one for Yamato as well if you own it? I'm wondering if I should FXP the Izumo.

[LBAS]
4,460 posts
25,598 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

I don't have any Yamato missions, only Musashi. For the Musashi I can earn 10 crates. Is there one for Yamato as well if you own it? I'm wondering if I should FXP the Izumo.

Izumi

omg :cap_fainting:more than meets the eye

If you have enough just skip for better winrate

shot-17.12.25_19.30.28-0745.jpg

2,214 posts
13,673 battles
35 minutes ago, LunaStinger said:

It lasts until 30th April so you should have plenty of time to grind. 

31 minutes ago, MatterCore said:

Izumi

omg :cap_fainting:more than meets the eye

If you have enough just skip for better winrate

Um... thanks? But neither of these answer my question. Atm I can earn 10 HSF containers with the Musashi. My question is if I get the Yamato will I be able to earn 10 more HSF containers?, so 20 HSF containers in total.

[LBAS]
4,460 posts
25,598 battles
7 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Um... thanks? But neither of these answer my question. Atm I can earn 10 HSF containers with the Musashi. My question is if I get the Yamato will I be able to earn 10 more HSF containers?, so 20 HSF containers in total.

I got no Yamato:fish_palm:

381 posts
9,957 battles
7 minutes ago, keskparane said:

Well I tried logging on to my friend's account which has both sushi and yamato and check. Both missions show up so I suppose you'll get an additional 10. Screenshot below:

hsf.png

Super Tester
7,519 posts
7,978 battles
1 hour ago, keskparane said:

To answer your question:

You can get the containers from Yamato (10), Musashi (10), HSF Spee (20), and HSF Harekaze (20). Each one holds two collection items. so yes, you are right, they are independent of each other.

Actually, you get 1 box when you win first yamato game to unlock the mission (i'm guessing same for Musashi). That means you get 11 from Yamato, and 11 from Musashi.

To complete the full collections, you need almost 30 boxes in total. Make sure not to use the duplicates till you can finish all the collections using the duplicates.

Edited by icy_phoenix

146 posts
10,160 battles

Randoms aren't much better. I tried to play a match in Des Moines yesterday . . . was not much fun: 7 BBs each team (total of 8 yamatos) 3 DDs. Me and a poor Donskoi lasted a few minutes. 

Only cruiser playable in these conditions is Minotaur. 

Edited by Mister_Teatime

556 posts
8,197 battles
5 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

You can get the containers from Yamato (10), Musashi (10), HSF Spee (20), and HSF Harekaze (20). Each one holds two collection items. so yes, you are right, they are independent of each other.

I only got the ones for Yamato, how  do I get the other ones?

1,332 posts
8,817 battles
22 minutes ago, Torchwood5 said:

I only got the ones for Yamato, how  do I get the other ones?

Play at least one Coop or Random battle in each of the others to start the missions.

2,214 posts
13,673 battles
7 hours ago, LunaStinger said:

Well I tried logging on to my friend's account which has both sushi and yamato and check. Both missions show up so I suppose you'll get an additional 10. Screenshot below:

hsf.png

6 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

To answer your question:

Actually, you get 1 box when you win first yamato game to unlock the mission (i'm guessing same for Musashi). That means you get 11 from Yamato, and 11 from Musashi.

To complete the full collections, you need almost 30 boxes in total. Make sure not to use the duplicates till you can finish all the collections using the duplicates.

Thanks. That answers my question nicely.

Super Tester
7,519 posts
7,978 battles

If you have these ships, just spam in co-op. You just need to win. Also you can do all in one day, these are not restricted to daily basis.

Be warned though, with Yamato in co-op with standard account, you are going to lose between 1M to 1.5M credits.

If you already have Yamato perma camo, this one is not worth.

556 posts
8,197 battles
41 minutes ago, icy_phoenix said:

If you have these ships, just spam in co-op. You just need to win. Also you can do all in one day, these are not restricted to daily basis.

Be warned though, with Yamato in co-op with standard account, you are going to lose between 1M to 1.5M credits.

On the plus side with the Yamato ones, it's only 10 so there isn't that much of a problem credit wise. On the side if you have service discounts like flags, permacamos and clan upgrades it becomes less of an issue.

2,214 posts
13,673 battles
13 hours ago, icy_phoenix said:

That sounds a bit high. You reckon that's right?

I have been making a profit on my Musashi games in co-op. I don't know what it's cost is but isn't a Yamato only like 60,000 more than the Izumo? I'm thinking I would be closer to losing 20-40k unless mount flags or camo to ensure a profit.

Super Tester
7,519 posts
7,978 battles
4 hours ago, Pocket_Fox said:

Wow, didnt know I could get the containers with my Harekaze. Seems I had to play a game before that mission appeared :s

You have to *win* a game for the mission to appear.

[LBAS]
4,460 posts
25,598 battles
12 hours ago, keskparane said:

That sounds a bit high. You reckon that's right?

I have been making a profit on my Musashi games in co-op. I don't know what it's cost is but isn't a Yamato only like 60,000 more than the Izumo? I'm thinking I would be closer to losing 20-40k unless mount flags or camo to ensure a profit.

180k for random

~140k for Coop

[LNA]
1,657 posts
10,412 battles
16 minutes ago, GRADAN31 said:

I have none of the ships... only can grind every day for the daily container...:cap_fainting:

Dont worry , you have till September to do it.